• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Specific RNGs for Shinys

Steve Archer

Now with more cowbell
Reaction score
Hello. I am requesting some very specific RNGs. They are listed below, but first everyponys favorite section! Rules!

No hacks. RNG abuse is quite obviously what I am looking for. I am available to trade anytime after work and before, which on my local time means anytime after 6-6:30pm and anytime before 2pm. I barely sleep so early morning/late night is fine for me. My FC is in my Signature, please have yours available likewise or posted.

However I will be gone Friday the tenth and that entire weekend, so please be patient until after that weekend if we have a deal going. I will be going to a church camp function as supervision/leader and will be unable to access internet or even bring my DSIXL along.

All shinys that I have are RNGed and there should not be a single hack in the whole bunch. I will update more shinys when they become available.

yes my requests are very very very specific. They are what they are and I have little mind to change them. That being said, if i have requested a illegal or otherwise impossible RNG, please point it out to me as I am not exactly a breeding expert. (I did a pichu.... once)

stats are always listed hp/atk/def/spa/spd/spe

Ah yes one final note: please only lvl 1 untouched

and here is the list:

White is what I have already acquired, until i can move it to my notepad with my team information.

zorua male
modest | illusion
31/31/31/31/31/31
extrasensory

Abra not shiny
Modest | magic guard female
31/31/31/31/30/30

Shellder shiny
Adamant | Skill Link either gender
31/31/31/31/31/31
Rock Blast

Absol shiny
Adamant | Super Luck male
31/31/31/31/31/31
Megahorn

Riolu please god not shiny
Nature: Modest
Ability: any of the three is fine their not as useful as other pokemons
IVs: Flawless
Nasty plot *not required just saying it'd be really nice

larvesta non shiny
timid | flame body
31/31/31/31/31/31

foongus shiny or not
calm | Effect spore
31/31/31/31/31/31

scyther not shiny
adamant | technician female preferred
30/31/30/30/31/30
Superpower would be a nice addon to it but not required

ghastly shiny
timid | levitate male
31/31/31/31/31/31
giga drain would be a very nice plus, again not required

And here are the shinys I have for offer. again note that when more are sorted I will update,

Name/lvl/moves of interest

Tranquill/30/self caught
Smeargle/1/sketch
Cloyster/50/Rockblast explosion
Jolteon/50/baton pass
Absol/1/
Snorlax/1
Beldum/1
Voltorb/17
Mr. Mime/50/
Yanma/1
Spiritomb/1
Gastly/1
Larvitar/1/Superpower
Aron/1
Dratini/extremespeed dragon dance
Zangoose/1/thunder/fire/ice/ punch
Shieldon/20
Ponyta/1
Eevee/1/helping hand wish yawn
Eevee/5/helping hand

Legends and Starters
Lugia/70/aeroblast punishment ancientpower safeguard
Groudon/50/rest earthquake ancientpower eruption
kyorge/50/aqua ring ice beam ancientpower water spout
Moltres/50/ancientpower flamethrower safeguard airslash
Dialga/1
Sceptile/50/dragon pulse focus blast
Cyndaquil/1
Mudkip/1
Torchic/1/nightslash rock slide agility crush claw
Squirtle/1/aqua jet flail aqua ring yawn
Turtwig/1
Chimchar/1 blaze kick fake out taunt

If you somehow made it this far thank you for reading and I hope we can work something out!

Last edited:
@Steve Archer: Review the Trade Rules. You may only bump your thread only once after 5 days.

Justified Riolu and Regenerator Foongus are illegal. The Justified Lucario is obtained from dream world as male only. Foongus is simply not released yet. If you are looking for hacked Pokemon, use the Dubious Disc sub-forum.

With that out of the way, if you don't mind a non-shiny Modest Zorua, I can RNG breed that for you for free.

@Steve Archer: Review the Trade Rules. You may only bump your thread only once after 5 days.

Justified Riolu and Regenerator Foongus are illegal. The Justified Lucario is obtained from dream world as male only. Foongus is simply not released yet. If you are looking for hacked Pokemon, use the Dubious Disc sub-forum.

With that out of the way, if you don't mind a non-shiny Modest Zorua, I can RNG breed that for you for free.

so original post counts as a bump? I had read that part but did not realize they were not separate.

woah wait now i see i totally read that wrong. AFTER five days oook now i got it.

and now I am sad about Riolu and Foongus, oh well I was unaware about that. (and hacked is not my thing)

I would not turn down your offer of the Zoura if your willing to do so that'd be very nice.

@Steve Archer: I just finished hatching the Zorua. ^^ Do you mind me using cloning code?
As for when we can trade... I have tomorrow off but an exam on Thursday. Friday off. Busy during weekend.

570.gif

Zorua ♂
OT: Alice | ID: 57098
Modest | Illusion
31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Sucker Punch, Snarl
Black City | Fully Redis​

clones are perfectly fine. i am an hour behind you so anytime after 7pm your time will be fine most days, however Wednesday I will be very busy until your 11pm.

also could you perhaps nickname it "SURPRISE!" However its not a big deal if you cannot.

sure give me one second to start up my ds, also juggling xbox live and league of legends
what fc should i use?

Thanks too! Hope he serves you well.
I have some variations of some Pokemon in my shops if you wanted to look around for more RNG abused Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom