• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Split Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes. But with those barriers in place, it'll still be interesting.
I can't wait to see what you have planned for us.

Also, are you going to go with the engineer class?

Haha, If I did that, I'd somehow lose the notebook in my room and find it two years later when I didn't care anymore.
I am such a disorganized person.
Including my mind. Especially my mind.

My room, about a few years ago. Dirty bedsheets, distraught with trash and Transformers, clothes all around.

Name: Simon Diligane
Class: Scientist
Appearance: Simon is 6' tall and has a wiry body. He is often seen wearing his lab coat and his thin-rimmed glasses. He has curly brown hair and blue eyes, and looks very young.
Personality: Simon is cunning and sly, easily being able to wriggle out of sticky situations. He is evil, and doesn't care how many people suffer so that his goals are complete.
History: He started to work as a Pokémon Trainer, but soon realised that his calling was Biology. He went into one of the country's top universities and graduated with honours. While he was there he was approached by the Project and their dubious utilities, and started doing some basic work on it. Once he left he was taken to their compound and played a large part in their project.
Other:
Pokémon:

Drapion-M-Battle Armour: Cross Poison, Crunch, Ice Fang, Toxic Spikes, Fire Fang, Shadow Ball, Protect

Alakazam-M-Magic Guard: Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Future Sight, Fire Punch

Klinklang-n/a-Clear Body: Hyper Beam, Zap Cannon, Shift Gear, Automize, Lock On, Protect

Last edited:
Looks good. You've certainly read the rules.

Point to be made about the Engineer. When would you actually use their Pokémon besides building machines? If all they do is build, build, build, who's gonna sign up as one? Also, we really ought to take this discussion to PMs or something, it's eroding the SU thread's stability, even more so if people think we haven't got the entire RP straight yet.

You haven't read the rules so we can't check your SU for the moment.

Read the rules, people! I cannot emphasize anything more.

They could act as assistants, or just train them for leisure. They could also be used for protection.

Name: Marci Vale
Pokemon: Haxorus (Evolved on Page 28 of RP from Fraxure Merge)
Appearance after merge: Marci now has a Haxorus' tusks protruding from her mouth. Her arms are now that of a Haxorus'; her human hands stay, but now have claws. She has a Haxorus' tail as well.
Personality: Marci is very intelligent, as she usually thinks before acting. She also is fast, which is compromised for a little less strength.
Flaw: Marci is weak to the Fighting and Fire-types when in direct sunlight.
Other: I confirm I read the rules.

Name: Kiera Hayes (Middle name is Thalia)
Pokemon you are Merged with: Cryogonal
Appearance before merge: Kiera had blond hair and blue eyes, with a good, firm, personality. She wore a gray dress. She also wore gray heels.
Appearance after merge: She has lost her arms and legs, having snowflake-like edges in their place, now able to float in the air. An icy chain can start to come out of her mouth. Her hair has blue highlights, and she has a stronger structure.
Personality: Kiera is careful, even more so since the Merging.
Flaw: Kiera's Ice-type moves cannot be used when a Fire-type Merge is within a five foot radius of her.
Other: She is now dead.

Name: Annah Teeves
Appearance: Sylvia has brunette hair and gray eyes. She stands at 5' 5", and is about 145 pounds. She wears a gray shirt and a dark gray skirt with black tights underneath. She wears a white lab coat as well, and gray boots.
Personality: Annah is intelligent and cunning, and knows her stuff well.
Other: She's related to Leon, she is his younger sister. (Tom is Dream-world only.)
Pokémon: Dewott/Male/Torrent/Aqua Tail, Surf, Dive, Waterfall.
Pignite/Male/Blaze/Defense Curl, Heat Crash, Rock Slide.
Servine/Male/Overgrow/Grass Knot, Mega Drain, SolarBeam, Energy Ball.

Name: Leon Teeves
Class: Hunter
Appearance: Leon is 5' 9", with brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black hoodie and gray jeans, with the shirt also being gray. He also has black-and-gray sneakers.
Personality: Smart and cunning.
Other: He is Annah's (dead abusive) older brother.
Pokémon: Umbreon/Male/Synchronize/Shadow Ball, Snarl, Payback, Faint Attack.
Espeon/Female/Synchronize/Psybeam, Future Sight, Toxic, Psyshock.

Name: Asilla-II (As-II)
Pokemon 1: Glaceon
Pokemon 2: Serperior
Appearance before Merge: She had one green eye and one blue eye. She wore a blue-and-green outfit and platinum earrings and a platinum bangle with emeralds and sapphires in them.
Appearance after merge: She now has one brown eye and one blue, but her hair is blond. Her feet are cream-colored unlike most other Glaceon Merges. She also has a tail shaped like a lightning bolt with a few leaves growing out of it. She also stands a half a foot taller that most other Eeveelution merges.
Personality: She is a sweet and aloof girl. She also tends to be a healer during tragedy.
Flaw 1: She can only have one Ability from both sides. .
Flaw 2: She cannot use Ice-type attacks without being near Kiera.
Other: She is Asilla's clone.

Name: Alleria Hayes
Pokemon you are Merged with: Weavile
Appearance before merge: Alleria had long, brunette hair and green eyes. She usually wore a green top and black leggings.
Appearance after merge: She now has a Weavile's claws and fur. A Weavile's tail is where her tailbone ended, and her eyes have shifted to a red color.
Personality: Alleria is a very sneaky character, and often hides in the shadows to keep others away.
History: Alleria is Kiera's cousin, and her only known companion is a Sneasel named Linda.
Flaw: She may not use her ranged moves unless in the shadows.

Name: Asilla Raine
Age: 15 (She was attempting to get away on a boat to Sinnoh but wound up on the island and then she was hired by Sandy.)
Appearance: Asilla has platinum-blond hair. She stands at 5' 2", and is about 125 pounds. She wears a cyan top and turquoise leggings. She wears a white lab coat as well, and blue flats.
Personality: Asilla is intelligent and careful, and as such can often devise a plan without going too far off-job.
Other: She's cloned herself, resulting in Asilla-II. Also, she has an abusive father who tried to "beat the daylight outta her".
Pokémon: Glaceon/Male/Snow Cloak/Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Blizzard.
Lilligant/Female/Own Tempo/Petal Dance, SolarBeam, Energy Ball, Quiver Dance.

WARING: IF NOT KO DO NOT READ!
dubious utility

Last edited:
Guys, did you hear about this Black & Blue thing PETA did with Pokémon? "They say that the old anti-animal cruelty people of this place went completely crazy... Chopped up the entire franchise... of Pokémon, all of it Pokémon..."

Looks good, Leavanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom