• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spreading PokeRus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Young

Reaction score
There is no way I'm just this unlucky. For about twenty minutes I've been cycling by Solaceon Town, with my PokeRus-infected Spinda at the front of my party and the victim Magikarp in second. Yet, it won't spread. What's the deal?

There is no way I'm just this unlucky. For about twenty minutes I've been cycling by Solaceon Town, with my PokeRus-infected Spinda at the front of my party and the victim Magikarp in second. Yet, it won't spread. What's the deal?

Try fighting some wild pokemon.

Put the Pokerus Pokemon in slot 2 through 5. It will have two possible Pokemon to infect, the one before and after it. After that, it's purely luck.

I actually did one wild battle with my infected Butterfree and it spread to my newly hatched Shroomish right there. I didn't even want to infect it ~_~;;

Already ahead of you.
Quoted for truth.

Pokerus spreads at random intervals after Pokemon battles. Simply running around won't spread it. :p It can only infect the Pokemon directly next to it though, so yeah, you'll want to put the infected Pokemon in one of the the slots in the middle. :p

Edit: lol. You guys really don't know how to use the question/answer thread, do you? I'ma have to lock this now. If you have any further questions, go to the appropriate sticky. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom