• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Degrees

#1 Wartortle fan!
Reaction score
Wartortle is my favourite Pokémon, so I decided to make a club for its evolution line. You can discuss anything you want about Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise here, as long as it's not bashing any of those. If you bash Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise or any of the users in the club, you will be banned from the club, and if it's the latter, you will be reported. So no bashing!

Post if you want to join.

Members:
Chocolate Bar
Da Cookie Monster
Dragon user X
Golems Glow

Banned list:
None; let's keep it that way, please!

Last edited:
Thank you! Now, I have a reason to stay on the forums!

Sure, I'll join. Blastoise is one of about three Water-types I will consent to have on my team. Yay Blastoise! And Squirtle is cute, and Wartortle is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom