• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monocolor tourney

Alakazam, Hypno, Girafarig and Electivire come to mind =]

Zapdos mmmmmmm

I could have Sworn Alakazam was purple...until I looked at him again. That Psychic typing plays tricks on my mind, I assume they're all purple >.>

One question: Do Sharpedo and Blissey fit into the white color? (Sharpedo's bottom half is white, and that's pretty much the same with Blissey.)

I'd say no.. but it's Noir's opinion that counts :)

i have no idea what to put on this team for yellow, ugh, any suggestions, and remember to send me pms of your teams when you have them ready and i will aprrove them for you :D

Shiny Tyranitar.

I'd argue that shiny ttar is brown...although I have a motive for doing so. :)

I think you can. Shiny Ttar's "diamond" is purple.

Raichu, shiny Lickilicky, Evire, Zapdos, shiny Steelix, shiny Altaria, Jirachi, Raikou, Vespiquen, Zapdos, the right colour of Hippowdon.

That covers most of them I think.

Don't forget Moltres!

Can anyone name a good Green Bug-resist? D:

Yanmega?

I did test out Yanmega, as I already had one, but the Sealth Rock weakness was really too much.

Thanks though :)

Shiny Kabutops and (maybe) shiny tentacruel come to mind.

wait so is troggy green now?? or is DRWS, i need to have this straight xD

alrighty, i got confused, xD, so it looks like the starting ladder is going to be little but thats good makes for more activity and such, i think i will start the ladder offically a couple of weeks after the NA release of HG/SS, give people time to play and move teams and such

I'm out -an error in the GTS just killed my save file T____T

umm, wow, that really sucks, what error? just a normal one? and it caused game suicide?

It was a blue screen of death, then the game resetted itself and after the title screen the message "The game data was erased due to corruption" appeared and proceeded to follow onto Rowan's "Welcome to the world of Pokémon" and then....

*sobs*

my life would have been over then, i have like 530 hours invested on platinum, so ya, that was a lot of time over my summer and school year that got consumed but it was fun. im really sorry that happended, i guess ill take you off the list, hope to see you on the ladder in a couple weeks when it is up tho :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom