• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Endgame-Station Purged(10/07/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Night 0(17/06/14)

Confirmation: I have received my role, master.

Confirmed!

Role confirmed.

Confirming my objective!

Got it.

comfering

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 1-The Battle Begins(17/06/14)

Still waiting on @sharkshocker; to confirm.

1. @jokool;
2. @Zexy;
3. @Beck;
4. @Leggo;
5. @GliscorMan;
6. @Neonsands;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Forgotten;
9. @RainbowSkittles;
10. @CrackFox;
11. @Rabbit;
12. @Apawn;
13. @Xolw;
14. @sharkshocker;
15. @Momoka;
16. @GastlyGibus;
17. @UltimateMaximus;
18. @Yato;
19. @Markos;
20. @Clusiana;
21. @HumanDawn;

The crew of Deep Space Nine was on high alert. They had already caught a Breen and a Tholian on the station, and they knew there were more. Security Chief Odo, along with the rest of his forces were patrolling he entire at double strength. Chief O'Brien was busy making repairs to the sabotaged equipment, as well as upgrading the sensor array. Dax was trying to figure out the best configuration to scan the station, while Bashir was tending to those who were wounded my the Dominion agents. But they were all trying their best to show no fear or exhaustion. Unbeknownst to them, they were about to be subject to the worst week in their lives.

It is now Day 1
You may now vote.

Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 1-The Battle Begins(17/06/14)

Vote: Momoka

bullhockey :I

VOTE: Clusiana

2x the bullhockey :]

Vote:Hugo Weaving

The greatest Villian in history. All of them.

Vote: sharkshocker

Confirming AFTER the phase has started? Clearly you got held up conspiring with your MAFIA buddies! 'FESS UP! I KNOW IT'S YOU! xD

I know he's not supposed to be in this game, buuuuuuut....

VOTE: Q

Just in case..... :look:

VOTE: Clusiana

2x the bullhockey :]

Oh My God, She Sucks!

... you were mafia for quite the while! And the trick worked with Marius in Gundam SEED, it MUST work again! :p

VOTE: Momoka

Vote: jokool

For voting someone who's supposedly not in the game

1. @jokool;
2. @Zexy;
3. @Beck;
4. @Leggo;
5. @GliscorMan;
6. @Neonsands;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Forgotten;
9. @RainbowSkittles;
10. @CrackFox;
11. @Rabbit;
12. @Apawn;
13. @Xolw;
14. @sharkshocker;
15. @Momoka;
16. @GastlyGibus;
17. @UltimateMaximus;
18. @Yato;
19. @Markos;
20. @Clusiana;

Hello, could somebody please do a favour regarding my role, I need to find somebody but to find them they need to talk privately to somebody else and I have to figure who they are from there. Soulmaster would tell me what they said privately, and I could post what they said privately in thread and then when the player sees I'd greatly appreciate if they'd contact me. Also, the character I need to find is a Town character(so you'd essentially be cleared!), so the Mafia doesn't need to PM others privately, but if you'd like to pretend to be Town and PM somebody(everyone needs to just PM one person) then go ahead! :0 I'd love to say the character's name but I'm afraid it would verge on nameclaiming since then it would be obvious which character I am.

Vote: Xolw

I used a RNG and this is what I got.

1. @jokool;
2. @Zexy;
3. @Beck;
4. @Leggo;
5. @GliscorMan;
6. @Neonsands;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Forgotten;
9. @RainbowSkittles;
10. @CrackFox;
11. @Rabbit;
12. @Apawn;
13. @Xolw;
14. @sharkshocker;
15. @Momoka;
16. @GastlyGibus;
17. @UltimateMaximus;
18. @Yato;
19. @Markos;
20. @Clusiana;

Hello, could somebody please do a favour regarding my role, I need to find somebody but to find them they need to talk privately to somebody else and I have to figure who they are from there. Soulmaster would tell me what they said privately, and I could post what they said privately in thread and then when the player sees I'd greatly appreciate if they'd contact me. Also, the character I need to find is a Town character(so you'd essentially be cleared!), so the Mafia doesn't need to PM others privately, but if you'd like to pretend to be Town and PM somebody(everyone needs to just PM one person) then go ahead! :0 I'd love to say the character's name but I'm afraid it would verge on nameclaiming since then it would be obvious which character I am.

That seems like an mighty unusual role, but I'll give it a shot I guess. There isn't much to lose.

@HumanDawn; That role is really odd. Who exactly are you suggesting we PM anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom