• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Star VS The Forces of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, do any of you watch Star VS? It's a great series, with an interesting plot, likable characters and top-notch humor. It's currently in it's second season, which means you can catch up with it pretty fast, so I recommend it if you guys haven't watched yet. And for those who have watched it, what are some of your favorite characters, episodes, etc.?

I saw a couple episodes when my sister was watching it a few months ago and I liked it. When the episode where Marco's arm turned into a tentacle was on I couldn't believe I was watching Disney channel, it seemed like more of a CN show

I like the troll teacher (I can't remember her name), and Tom-the-demon-ex-boyfriend (as of the last episode I watched, which was the one where he kidnapped Marco. By the end of the episode he wasn't so bad. I wanted to stab his face in the Bloodmoon Ball ep though). I like watching bad things happen to Britney, does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Oh, but my favourite episode had to be the Mewberty ep. That one was a bit darker and I really liked it. I need to catch up though. Dear life: please put more hours in my day kthx.

I love SvtFoE. The show is amazing. I love all of the characters in this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom