• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin gives Eliot a weird look then steps out, showing off the 6-pack he has and smiles "annyeong , naui cheonsa(Hello there, My angels)" leans against the wall
ooc: Yep! And are you ready for tomorrow?

Most of the girls were unable to move the. Rest were locked in on Kevin's six pack.

Yumi rolled a grenade to the girls.

Boom.

some of the girls were losing the daze and slowly began to ready their chainsaws

"Cause giving them guns would make it no fun!" The speakers shouted.

"Oh yeah! Couple rabid dogs broke in last week! I think one bit a couple girls!" The speakers shouted.

Some of the girls began to growl.

Kevin smirked, "Not a problem....Not as bad as the one guy who shot me years ago...." he pushes his hood down, "Ready Yumi?"

Yumi rolled her eyes. "If getting shot is a yearly thing for you, you're weaker than I thought." She explained and smacked a girl with the toilet seat.

He ignores the comment and starts smacking the girls into the wall, not looking like himself anymore

"Don't kill em! just leave them a bit alive." The speakers shouted.

The fight started, with the four smashing rabid middle school girl after middle school girl, breaking their chainsaws while doing so...until a bell sounded, causing the group to feel like their brains had just re-entered their heads through their noses. They came back to reality in a cold, militaristic concrete bunker, devoid of drug-induced knowledge(and lacking chainsaw girls) with 3 figures looking at them from a booth. One was the Undertaker. The middle one looked like a walking robot made of Legos. But the third watcher was the most shocking figure, as she looked like a big bsby, literally!! Wearing a Camoflage-pattern onesie and white diaper with the school's logo on them, and a pink bow in her blonde, twin-ponytailed hair, the 5 foot tall woman in front of them looked like a baby that had been fed steroids! The group all at once detected the smell that linked it all together...wet and messy diaper...This person was an Adult Baby, and a serious one at that...She literally crawled out of the viewing booth, looking intently at the carnage, then st the 4 students. She then said, in an Ellen Greene as Audrey in Little Shop of horrors meets child actress period Shirley Temple-Black voice, "Vewy good. Vewy good. Yoo all get A-, since yoo won, but you sillyheads no left 'em 'live. By the way, Me Wady June Bwevinsworth, fweas!!! Imma teacher of this gym cwass, and bad boys 'n girls no gonna mess more dan my diapy!"

This was a total shock, since teachers are typically more reserved and mature...they decided to let the undertaker explain their questions: Why they had just been drugged, why they had an Adult Baby-Coach-Gym Teacher, and what was that robot?

OOC: next time I'll end the battles. Don't go controlling the undertaker he'a actually not a NPC.

ooc:Sorry, I just thought that scene was taking a while, and I wasn't controlling him, he just was there...The Teacher from The Crib stopped it...

EDIT: So I can't, as a Teacher, give out personal grades? I thought he just finalized them...

"Look, baby.. hahah! okay boss now." The speakers shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom