• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Starter Battle

Ultra Pidgeot

good cyberdaddy
Reaction score
Not really. In a previous thread it said that sceptile and Jaroda are the two most popular starters. Are they? GO GO GO GO

Re: EVERYTHING VS. EVERYTHING!

No they arent. My vote goes to Swampert, but Daikenki is in a close second.

I think a similar thread already exists in pokémon world (which only makes sense why you didn't find it). Anyway, I vote Sceptile.

I chose Blaziken since I love the Torchic line. <3 It also has the advantage of being the first fighting type.

Empoleon, Daikenki, Jaroda, and Embuoo are all tied for second. :sweatlol:

I said that Sceptile and Jaroda are the most popular Grass Starters. Note the qualifying statement, yeah?

Anyway, I voted Venusaur. Awesomeness personified. It also evolves from Bulbasaur, who just so happens to be the God of the universe.

Close seconds are all of the other four Grass Starters (Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Jaroda) Blastoise and Blaziken.

Feraligatr and Empoleon tie for third.

I like all of the starters, but I'm going with Charizard. Been a favorite of mine for years even if it is overrated and sucks in battle.

Second place would go to Sceptile, and third to Infernape.

I would choose Blastoise. I've been using it for a very long period of time, and I love it's design.

Ugh... four-way tie between Blastoise, Feraligatr, Infernape, and Daikenki... I'm feeling Feraligatr right now, so that's my choice.

Well it looks like with my vote Blaziken and Charizard are both tied for first.:ksmile:

Now, usually for these sorts of threads I would either give a really inteeresting review or write some huge epic battle between them but in this case, I can't possibly comment.
1.There are so many fans out thre, if Jaroda died first, I'd never forgive myself.
2.There are simply too many to make a battle about.
3.I have forty minutes, not three hours.

Though my top favorite Starters in each Generation all have a high esteem in my heart, so they all are considered #1 one way or another... I'll have to pick Torterra out of all of them. Grass/Ground turtle that's huge and crushes stuff. Lots of love to Blastoise, Meganium, Blaziken and Jalorda, though. It's hard to pick, but I only can pick one. XP

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom