• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters

deegan87

Reaction score
I'm looking for:
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

I can offer:
Chikorita
Cynadaquil
Charmander
Bulbasaur

Feel free to ask about anything else for trade.​

Last edited:
I can give you Piplup, for a Chikorita, my FC is 2623 4487 5546.

Sounds excellent. I'll be online at 3:45 PM CST. That's in about four hours from now.

PS...I'm using Heartgold.

PPS... My FC is 1979 3052 0081

PPPS...I just noticed your time zone. We'll have to try again in the morning.

Last edited:
How bout 5PM (11am for me,) or 8pm (2PM for me) because I have a class at noon on Wednesdays?

Last edited:
@deegan87 Oops, I am so sorry, I completely forgot! And I've still got to breed my Empoleon, so I'll do that the tell you when I'm ready, if that's okay? I am so sorry!
EDIT: Do you know if it's possible to trade eggs?

@deegan87 Well, I'm in the Wi-fi club, but there isn't anything saying you're there.

Mum's calling me for dinner now, so I'll come back in 20 mins and we can try again.

You're not using a Gen V game, are you? I've only got Heartgold. I have to leave for class in about fifteen minutes, so it looks like we'll miss each other. I'll be gone for two hours.

You're not using a Gen V game, are you? I've only got Heartgold. I have to leave for class in about fifteen minutes, so it looks like we'll miss each other. I'll be gone for two hours.
Nope, I'm actually using Diamond. And do you want to try again tomorrow at 4:30?

Yeah, sure.
EDIT: hang on, do you mean 10:30 for me or you?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom