• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal the Masterball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for you, if I break the button with you still inside, you can't escape.

I'm in a box, remember? And if you break the button, the ball opens automatically and I escape anyway. It's a failsafe.

Even if you leave with your boyfriend (notice the tuft of feathers in that spot down there. It's real), you still don't get the ball.

I don't want the stupid ball anymore. *pouty child's face* I just want to be with my love.

Last edited:
I don't want the stupid ball anymore. *pouty child's face* I just want to be with my love.

As you wish. (moves both to box 18)

@adit: Ha ha...hahahahaha! No. It's a joke about Sugimori's bad design for such an otherwise epic Pokémon.

(Pulls another Master Ball out of his coat pocket) Can we continue the game? (throws it in a sewer.)

*catches while riding headgear, avoiding the raw sewage* MINE SUCKERS!!!

So much fury that you can't see straight? Yep, ANOTHER Master Pole.

(withdraws Muk from PC, gives it another Master Ball)

This Muk has Sticky Hold. You can't steal from it if you tried. And even if you could, who'd want to?

Go Dialga! *goes back in time*
my first forum game in this forum, the objective is to simply steal the masterball.

so lets start! *throws masterball into the air*

*catches Master Ball and makes all posts before this have never happed*
Yay! Time paradox for the win!

Go Palkia! *Beats up Dialga before it can go back in time*
Stupid Muk! *Beats up Muk and takes the masterball*

Celebi, if you would...

Go Dialga! *goes back in time*

my first forum game in this forum, the objective is to simply steal the masterball.

so lets start! *throws masterball into the air*

*catches Master Ball and makes all posts before this have never happed*
Yay! Time paradox for the win!

Replaced Master Ball with Master Pole at beginning of game. Now has another Ball. Here ya go, Muk.

Celebi, if you would...

Replaced Master Ball with Master Pole at beginning of game. Now has another Ball. Here ya go, Muk.

Victreebel, Gastro Acid. Gengar, Snatch. Palkia, Spacial Rend. *goes to other dimension where I control everything*

What happens in your dimension doesn't affect this one.
Still mine.

No you don't. My Muk's holding them. You can't take 'em

Copy-pasted from Bulbapedia

"If the selected target uses a status move upon itself in the same turn Snatch was used, that effect will be received by the user of Snatch instead.

The moves that can be affected by Snatch include stat boosters as Swords Dance and Calm Mind as well as others like Substitute. Snatch cannot steal the effects of Helping Hand."

^ Just killed a meme... I HAVE SPARTAAA!!! *Sparta Kick*
My masterball.

^ YOU STOLE IT FROM YOURSELF!! And now the time paradox you caused ended with me having the ball. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom