• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SU] Eevee Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Blitz
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Position: Tribe Head

Appearance: Just your regular old Jolteon, although slightly more lithe and disheveled due to his history.

Biography: Blitz's origins were from another land, far from the land of Eeveetopia. He was a normal Eevee, but he had shown a passion for battling. However, his people believed that his love of combat wasn't safe, and so they banished him from the area.

He wandered across the region, attempting to find a home, but he was turned down at every opportunity. Due to this, he started developing an indifferent view on his peers and even his comrades. Along the road, with intense and grueling training, he managed to evolve into a Jolteon. Eventually, he came across the land of Eeveetopia, and discovered that the tension was rapidly increasing, which could lead to war. Such words were music to his ears, and so he started climbing up the ranks in the Jolteon Tribe, before reaching the coveted position of Tribe Head. But his lust for battle didn't stop there. He wanted to exterminate the other tribes.

Personality:
He's stoic, he doesn't talk frequently, and he doesn't trust anyone besides the people that have proven themselves to be trustworthy. Most of the time, he doesn't even trust the people beneath him, and treats them as such.

AM Name:
Wrath from the Skies

AM Description:
He gathers his power, and creates a colossal thunderstorm, which proceeds to shoot lightning down on his enemies. However, the longer he keeps this up, the more tired he gets. And if he ends up collapsing while it's in effect, the thunderstorm goes haywire and starts zapping everything, including his comrades and even Blitz himself.

Positions

Grand Tempest: The head general, who oversees all of the war efforts and is one of the best of the best.

Tempests: The commanders, who normally lead a war group in battle.

Dark Clouds: The stealth groups, who attempt to infiltrate enemy bases on either assassination missions or intel retrieval missions.

Soldiers: Just your average, run-of-the-mill soldiers.

Last edited:
Ombrare:

Okay, that character is accepted! :D
~ Neat AM btw. XD​

Youngster Joey:

You may now choose a position! Huzzah! XD​

Name: Red
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Position: Soldier

Appearance: Due to his young age, he has a smaller frame than his comrades. His ‘spikes’ are shorter than most Jolteons. He also wears a ragged red scarf to differentiate himself from others. Apart from that, he’s a normal Jolteon.

Biography: Red was born from a forbidden love between two other tribes. Before troubles could arise, the two decided to abandon the egg away from their tribes. This way, their child could be spared from any possible threats from either tribe. For some reasons, the egg went into the care of a kind Jolteon, who took care for Red until he grew up from what he is today. He was given the name ‘Red’ after the red cloth that was with his egg (probably given by his parents to leave a clue about his name). Red lived a normal life like most of the young Jolteons and nothing worth mentioning has happened to his life... yet.

Personality: Red can be described as a happy-go-lucky Jolteon. He’s always cheerful around his friends and is never serious around higher officials. He also has a weakness against blood and he couldn’t stand around it much. Nevertheless, these doesn’t make him inferior to other soldiers. Despite his age, he has a near perfect control to his electric moves as well as other talents, though he doesn’t exercise them.

AM Name: Electrify

AM Description: Sparks come out of Red’s feet and scatter to a small radius, about five to eight feet. Anyone caught in it will suffer minor paralysis of about a few moments while Electric-types will gain a slight boost in speed as the electricity loosens their joints. If uncontrolled, enemies might be electrocuted severely while allies have their electricity drained as the user blacks out after its use.

Last edited:
Name: Ayo
Eeveelution: espeon
Position: vice-head

Appearance:
Ayo is nothing like other espeon. First of all, since he evolved exactly at twilight, he kept the furry collar, he had has an eevee, around his neck. the second thing that separates him from other espeon is the fact that he is missing the red gem other espeon have on their foreheads.
Biography:
despite his weird appearance he has lead a normal life, being born from two espeon parents who raised him well, and who supported him all throughout his military training.

After a long time as one of the best commanders in the entire espeon tribe, he was promoted to general and then finally to vice head after leading a successful attack on the umbreon tribe. He was personally in charge of all the troops in and outside the tower of Kratos.

Personality:
Ayo tends to be distant, sometimes he’ll focus so hard on something he wont notice somebody standing right next to him. This has lead most of the tribe to wonder if he’s blind. He also has somewhat of a split personality since he can be both extremely serious and extremely playful and change at seemingly random points.

AM Name: blind shields
AM Description:
Ayo can shut down his senses. for each sense he shuts down a given amount of shields start hovering around him, greatly boosting his defenses(each shield is basically +1 in both defense and sp defense) The amount of shields and their range depends on how many senses he shuts down.

One sense gone: 4 shields appear 1m away at most
Two senses gone: 40 shields appear 10m away from him at most
Three senses gone: 400 shields appear 100m away from him at most
Four senses gone: 4000 shields appear 1km away from him at most
All senses gone: 40 000 shields 10km away from him at most

Last edited:
Keion:

Accepted! Go join the RP and post there. :p

ayo:

YES! TRIBEMATE! Lol, accepted, I can now finally interact with someone. :p

Youngster Joey:

Okay, finally, you may now post at the RP! XD​

Almost missed this, is it okay if I have multiple characters? May I copy paste from the old thread as well?

EDIT: Might as well post them, so if you allow the above, you could also point out other things that you find about my sign-ups.

Name: Grape (Once went by another name)

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Tribe: Vaporeon

Position: Tactician

Appearance: Shiny

Personality: Never one to head into battle on emotion alone, this cold and calculating Vaporeon is extremely smart and knows how other pokemon often will act. Not an supporter of the wars in themselves, Grape is very open to other Eevees and Eeveelution and only aids in the war because he considers war strategies to be a challenge to his intellect. Hopes that the senseless fighting will end one day.

Biography: Born to an Espeon mother, and a Leafeon father who were both separated by the war and both died trying to find the other, Grape traveled alone to all the lands, only seeing the worst of all of them and ending up in the Vaporeon forces to be in the most defensive group and least conquering of the tribes.

AM Name: Water Sneak
SMM Description: Grape can turn into a small puddle of water, and sneak by moving, he can also use this to "consume" the other Eeveelutions. By consume, I mean pull them into the water and transport them to another body of water. He can also stop halfway to trap his enemies. The hold is released after a half an hour

----------

Name: Potámi

Appearance: Darker tone of Blue than most of the Vaporeon.

Position: Head

Personality: Influenced by logic and not by emotion, this well-respected Vaporeon plays a defensive game when it comes to war. He does not go out and strike, he prepares and scares the other tribes from attacking. He can be unbelievably cruel at times, although this is due to his logic based mindset.

Biography: Was like an older brother to Grape when he was younger, he met and fell in love with the current tribe healer, Mizu. He led a massive coup of the previous oppressive reign, and is now loved by all of the tribe, although many believe they should go offensive. Has a daughter with Mizu by the name of Pani,

AM Name: Horror Show
AM Description: Potámi can make water take a life on it's own. This water imitates the biggest fear of it's opponent and multiplies it over and over again and until it ensnares the opponent. This can cause Potámi to become hostile to everything, even his friends and family. Potámi can, in do-or-die situations only, turn into a massive Vortex of Water rivaling the power of a Black Hole with being around water, but he loses control, and it goes down only when it's out of energy. (Sorry if overpowered, meant to be a plot influence at a point, not to be used often.) About Ten Minutes of Power.
---------

Name: Mizu

Appearance: Glassy and Sparkling coat.

Position: Tribe Healer

Personality: Friendly and loved by all in the tribe, she is also very friendly toward the other Eeveelutions but can be vicious who do harm to others for no reason, whether the harm causer is an enemy or not. Part of the reason that the Vaporeon tribe's war is defensive.

Biography: Mizu has been a part of the popular crew all their lives. She was born and lived the first few years of her life as an Eevee in the Glaceon tribe and was friends with the current tribe leader Gelu (If that's okay, Renewal), but ran away due to fear of dying in the war due to the ice type's many weaknesses. Has a daughter by the name of Pani.

AW Purification: Ability to heal any pokemon, along with calming down. Can only do so much, has limitations.

I'll do Pani (Pon-ni) later.

Last edited:
Oh, you're leader SU is accepted, but the others will still be pending. See, as a leader, you need to choose extra positions for your tribe.

The only positions available so far are Tribe Head, Vice Head and Commoners. The head will be the one to add more positions. :)

Ummmmmm can I still join Vaporeon?

Name: Yumi
Appearance:
Vapineon.png

The fins around her neck and her ears are a light pink.
Position: ViceHead
Biography: When she was born as an Eevee, her fur collar was also a light pink. Her parents weren't to worried, they figured once she evolved it would fix itself. People though, found it made the young Eevee cuter. Yumi lived her \life being popular and naturally liked by everyone due to looks, and her selflessness.
Personality: Generally tries to act cutesy. She pulls it off well, due to her pink collar and ears, but she is also selfless, brave, ands strong.

AM: Cute Love

She sends out a water gun that evaporates into a powerful heart beam, causes damage and sometimes infatuation.

Is That okay?

Oh, you're leader SU is accepted, but the others will still be pending. See, as a leader, you need to choose extra positions for your tribe.

The only positions available so far are Tribe Head, Vice Head and Commoners. The head will be the one to add more positions. :)

Reasonable, so they'd be allowed if I made them count as a position?

If so,
Tribe Healer x 1
Tacticians X 2
Sages (Teachers) X 2
Defense Practitioners (Generals) X 2
Students (Young Eevees) X Infinite

Last edited:
Name: Moonbeam

Eeveelution: Umbreon

Tribe: Umbreon Tribe

Position: Tribe Doctor

Appearance: Moonbeam's glowing rings often change colors to reflect her emotions. When she’s hiding her emotions or is happy, her rings glow white.

Biography: Moonbeam's family died during a raid due to serious wounds. She was absolutely devastated at the loss and decided to become the best healer ever so that no one would die of serious wounds. Her compassion eventually had her showing her emotions very easily, which is why her rings glow different colors.

Personality: Moonbeam is compassionate and treats every tribe mate with the same love, care and strictness. She isn’t afraid to do anything unless it means sacrificing someone’s life. She is very intelligent and is always trying new, harmless ways to heal patients.

AM Name: Light of Majora

AM Description: White light envelops her body completely and heals all members of her tribe while slightly injuring all members of other tribes within her vincinity. Every time she uses it she gets conked out and won’t wake up for about 2 days.

Last edited:
Kayumi:

I'm afraid you're missing its Personality. So I'll have to put you on pending for now. :D

~ Oh and lessen the amount of teachers and generals for now because we're still not sure whether we will be gaining this much of members, unless you'll invite some. :p

CRACKADACTYL!:

Yeap, you got it. So the positions are accepted but your other characters are still pending. Unless you confirm their positions.​

Manic the Mechanic:

You are accepted, oh and I shall lessen your AM duration for two days. Four is a bit of extreme as it may get you nothing when you are going to post in the RP, waiting for your four days (RP-time wise) to finish. xD​

Very well, you may now post at the RP itself. Have fun. :)

Can I still join? Noticed the Leaf were a bit empty, that OK?

Name: Mikado

Pokemon: Leafeon

Tribe: Leafeon

Appearance: Orange Leaf on forehead, instead of green

Position: Commoner (first RP, don't wanna mess stuff up)

Personality: Schizophrenic, can be playful and cheerful 90% of the time, and happily spend most of the day eating, but his rage takes over when entering a fight.

Biography: Father was an outcast Flareon, leading to the alternate colouring, and mother died in labour.

AM Name: Leaf Rush

AM Description: Must gather sunlight for at least a minute before using the move. Multiplies the normal power of a razor leaf doubly, and infuzes them with the ability to burn, with power derived from the sun.

Oh lord, sorry, my brother joined, (please excuse...

1. The sarcasm
2. His general wierdness
3. His obsession with japanese stuff
4. In general being annoying...I also apologize for anything else....Be prepared for a lot of humour...)

ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU JOIN MY TRIBE^^^^^ (brother sister arguement...sorry)

But other than that I think it's ok to let him join!:)

...This is not turning into sibling wars.
I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

And don't worry about 1. Sarcasm doesn't work in text.

...This is not turning into sibling wars.
I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

And don't worry about 1. Sarcasm doesn't work in text.

SIBLING WARS! NEW IDEA FOR RP! joking....also sarcasm does work in text... I secretly steal all your sarcastic quotes...and also I was joking...he's not that bad...I guess it's cause I'm his younger sister...we were born to hate each other...:embarass:

Jakku:

nah, this is a war by tribes... depending if you want to scowl at your tribemates then go ahead, by all means. *evil smirk* Nonetheless, you're accepted. :D

Ebansu:

Don't you worry, he might be one of them peeps to spice up the RP. :D

EVERYONE:

We are getting moar members... please prepare your PMs to me if you plan to raid a tribe's HQ. I shall make the announcement if you can now have the power to raid what tribe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom