• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Summer Awards 2014: The Voting Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've don't think I've seen so much activity with voting stories before! Before I knew it, the stories I enjoyed and wanted to nominate had already been nominated before I could even say something! That is also why you won't so many votes from me, if you wonder why. So I think I'll add some final votes to some stories I think deserves to move on:

Best Journey:

The First Warriors by AceTrainer14

Best Alternate:

Bulbagarden! by Jabberwocky

Whether it's the summer heat or something else, let me just say well done everyone for being so active with voting! And also good luck to any authors whose stories and characters are moving on to the next round.

I will finish things by nominating AC-Prescott and Jabberwocky for Written Word Contributor.

And with that, the Voting Round is now closed! Thanks everyone for voting - stay tuned for the official nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom