• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Saga: A Regression or Progression

And that's noticeable. Where do you got the 70% filler. Looking at the episode list, there are more non-fillers (character centrics, gym battles etc.) than actual filler. More less than previous series.

I'm more of a guy who wants relates episode of stories which seemed more relevant. The less it goes, the more I think it's a filler, simple as that. Maybe you can't understand because my judgement tastes are much weirder than others. Last time talking I couldn't have the right moment clarifying the people of how I did it and now I will say it.

You see, I categorise episode like this:

Development Episode: Is where major plot happens in one episode. 30 second cutscenes isn't in for me because it doesn't gove much bigger impact towards an episode except if the person involves. In XYZ, what matters to myself is how much collision between main characters with antagonist (in this case, Team Flare). Other to it, Tripokalons, gym fights, leagues, Pokemon evolutions (except one) counts. It means, stories that shaping all things about Ash and others goes here.

LTY and LTN (Bet you guys were confused by it), which stands for:

Lean To Yeah : Like Rivals, Recurring Trainer & Non-trainer Pokemon Evolution battles and First/Important or both character meetups too.

Lean To Nope : Trainer battles obviously or a recurring person's battle that didn't feel like impacting the big plot itself.

Fillers : Is where it doesn't connect anything to the main plot even once. Regular SAR mission episodes are one that doesn't bother one clue about it or another TRio scheme to kidnap Pokemon again.

There. Cleared. No more tensions on debating of my filler puttings and stuffs.

What if Serena goes with Ash to Alola or is too much of a stretch? o.o altough I'm liking the new black haired female character XD

Don't worry. Serena's travelling to Alola seems on a long shot.

I hope for something on DP's level at least. XY to me feels so fresh because of how bad BW was, but I feel it rehashes a bit more than the show usually did during the AG/DP era. A more active and goal oriented fun female companion would be highly welcomed for me. And a none newbie rival thats there from an early point would be really nice too.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom