• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

I also found that while their catchup post was lacking it wasn't necessarily scummy. I found the actual structure of it to be somewhat natural in the sense that it didn't feel forced.
The content does feel forced though, in that it's largely filler with few actual thoughts and seems like he was just trying to post without having to say anything. His cases on Kai and Caps were both awful, far worse than FA's case on you

FA's argument against me is not open to solving my alignment whatsoever. They have clearly decided to scumread me since the beginning of the game and this is the clear in the way they reply to others when talking about my slot. Instead of conceding any point they say that they are wrong and continue to push on it. To me, town would be more open to reading such rebuttals. I am not saying FA's read on me should change, but I am saying the fact is that if you read their posts there is a certain lack of consideration I would think town is more likely to have.
How do you feel about FA's reads on other players? You can get caught up in bias if you only consider people's reads on yourself

How do you feel about FA's reads on other players? You can get caught up in bias if you only consider people's reads on yourself
I felt their reads were fine in that aspect actually, but then that also leads me to thinking of why they keep saying they've disagreed with me the most out of everyone in the game when our reads are actually pretty similar to one another.

VOTALS

Kaiveran: 2 (Reiji, Soulmaster)
Soulmaster: 2 (DawningWinds, HumanDawn)
neopest: 2 (FinalArcadia, leetic!)
FinalArcadia: 1 (neopest)
HumanDawn: 1 (Kaiveran)

Wanted to put this out because I kept seeing mistakes by the hosts (especially my unvote on Soulmaster which persisted for a couple of updates). This should be the most current votals.

I'd say FA's case on NP is considerably more holistic than NP's case on FA
I don't think I've really cased FA : p but even then I disagree with you as it almost feels like you are going out of your way to miss my point which I must admit is a bit frustrating for me

I felt their reads were fine in that aspect actually, but then that also leads me to thinking of why they keep saying they've disagreed with me the most out of everyone in the game when our reads are actually pretty similar to one another.
If so, why do you think they're scum? From a t!you perspective, at least one of their other reads has to be fake

He said it was only a slight town read that could be revoked at any time and that he didn't remember anything from you. That's not exactly commital.
I still wouldn't really call that hedging.

If so, why do you think they're scum? From a t!you perspective, at least one of their other reads has to be fake
Well if they're scum then all of their reads have to be fake.

leetic, I enjoy playing with you but often you ask people for things that are simply impossible for someone to actually respond to. If you're calling someone scum that doesn't necessarily mean you are able to pin point exactly how every single read is fake. Similarly to you asking me why SM made that their read. The answer is that I am not SM so I can't actually answer that question whatsoever. I'd actually like to flip this on you: If you feel I am scum then what reads of mine are fake?

Well if they're scum then all of their reads have to be fake.

leetic, I enjoy playing with you but often you ask people for things that are simply impossible for someone to actually respond to. If you're calling someone scum that doesn't necessarily mean you are able to pin point exactly how every single read is fake. Similarly to you asking me why SM made that their read. The answer is that I am not SM so I can't actually answer that question whatsoever. I'd actually like to flip this on you: If you feel I am scum then what reads of mine are fake?
If you are scum, the FA and SM reads at least are faked. Scum doesn't necessarily need to fake every interaction, only with their partners and some of their targets. You don't have to exactly know but hypothesising is helpful for it shows that you are considering the game beyond one or two slots.

If it's saying stuff without making a commitment or even a real thought, it's hedging.

Categorically not the case which makes sense why you keep using it in about 400 different situations where it isn't making total sense and at this point you're using it/saying it so much it's starting to feel like a buzzword you're using when you just see someone as scummy, relax my guy.

From what I remember, Soulmaster usually clams up or just gives up when he's mafia and is in trouble. He didn't really do that here and instead actually went back to Kaiveran's posts to provide reasoning for the vote. Retroactive, yes, but it's a higher effort post than pretty much anything else up to this point from Soulmaster. I think there's an actual attempt being made here.
I would generally agree on the first part...however, the ISO on Kaiveran was kinda halfassed. He went back, ISO'd eim, concluded that it wasn't super helpful and they couldn't find anything super scummy, and yet kept their vote on eim regardless because there were ~vibes~ that they couldn't quite put into words.

The more and more I think about it and the more and more I read, I want to re-vote Soulmaster.

I would generally agree on the first part...however, the ISO on Kaiveran was kinda halfassed. He went back, ISO'd eim, concluded that it wasn't super helpful and they couldn't find anything super scummy, and yet kept their vote on eim regardless because there were ~vibes~ that they couldn't quite put into words.

The more and more I think about it and the more and more I read, I want to re-vote Soulmaster.
What do you think of NP vs. FA as well as NP's treatment of SM?

This is another reason why I unvoted him after his post. He can be an easy mislynch since his contributions aren't always as strong as others, so I'm afraid of the wagon becoming inflated too much too early, especially given that there's a lot of people in this game who don't have a lot of experience with Soulmaster. Now that he's shown that he's willing to contribute to a greater extent than what I'm used to, I'm more willing to read him for his content rather than his behavior. Does that make sense?

Make it make sense, why didn't you realise before that SM, experience aside, really ain't doing that much chief? The first post here kinda screams you wildin' because like... I think SM kinda stands out from a mile away, especially with their return post which was full of... well not a lot.

p12 I don't think DW called out leetic for what she's picking on Reiji for, so it seems a bit opportunistic.
I already explained the difference here. The SM read was a smaller point, and was only a large enough issue for me to worry about when compounded with other things. Unless there's something else I called Reiji for that I missed leetic doing?

Also gonna ask since neopest is one of the big suspects at the moment, what makes you have her as town?

If you are scum, the FA and SM reads at least are faked. Scum doesn't necessarily need to fake every interaction, only with their partners and some of their targets. You don't have to exactly know but hypothesising is helpful for it shows that you are considering the game beyond one or two slots.
They don't have to fake all interactions, but I'd still say all reads are faked, at least the reasoning behind them? Because the real reasoning is of course just TMI and that's no good for scum to out.

Back
Top Bottom