• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Considering the phase started an hour ago and only you've been posting, nothing at all and won't pay any more attention until morning.

Okay, this is too early to hold any strong weight, but I like the hustle from leetic. He's voted and wanting activity, so it's not hypocritical asking other people, even though early on it is frankly hard to get going IMO. I'd raise an eyebrow if he was pressing Soulmaster and neopest yet hadn't himself voted.

Soulmaster seems nonchalant/natural enough when pressed to post. Not really alignment indicative, but yeah. Can't fault him for waiting until morning; I'd love to find a way to just skip D1 entirely because it - especially early D1 - almost always is the worst phase of the game lol.

VOTE: HumanDawn

If you got Pyra/Mythra like you wanted, you'd be mafia :(

Okay, this is too early to hold any strong weight, but I like the hustle from leetic. He's voted and wanting activity, so it's not hypocritical asking other people, even though early on it is frankly hard to get going IMO. I'd raise an eyebrow if he was pressing Soulmaster and neopest yet hadn't himself voted.

Soulmaster seems nonchalant/natural enough when pressed to post. Not really alignment indicative, but yeah. Can't fault him for waiting until morning; I'd love to find a way to just skip D1 entirely because it - especially early D1 - almost always is the worst phase of the game lol.

VOTE: HumanDawn

If you got Pyra/Mythra like you wanted, you'd be mafia :(
FinalArcadia is town

Level 1 read is that leetic being this eager for the game to get started is rand v

Level 0 read is that FinalArcadia forcing reads on page 3 of a game is rand w :p

Level -1 read is that I'm a wolf for calling FinalArcadia a wolf when we made the exact same read on leetic (I'll see myself out now)

Vote: FinalArcadia

I saw the game started while I was playing Stardew Valley, checked to see if anything interesting happened, concluded no and kept playing.
UNVOTE: Soulmaster
VOTE: neopest

In Philo Mafia 2, your whole argument was that you had to be town because if you were scum you would have been less invested in the game. Of course, that was likely BS considering your alignment in the game, but this is currently our best lead.

Oh I get way more invested in games as scum but had the unfortunate rand of a team who gave up immediately. I wasn't exactly lying about that one.

Oh I saw you say that I'm less invested in games as scum. In that case I was lying to seem town because my entire team gave up so I wasn't feeling it. I can get invested or uninvested as either alignment though, it's not really a good way to read me.

Also I want to say the idea of someone voting me because I didn't respond to their singular post in a game thread that had only just started and had only one post in it because I said I'd be less invested in a game as scum in a game where I was high investment as scum is almost too ridiculous to be a wolf.

HD GTH town
SM GTH scum
FA GTH town
NP GTH town
TCF GTH scum (for showing up but not posting anything)
KV, DW, and RJ GTH 2 town and 1 independent (since I already have 2 GTH scum)

Here with the solve

HD GTH town
SM GTH scum
FA GTH town
NP GTH town
TCF GTH scum (for showing up but not posting anything)
KV, DW, and RJ GTH 2 town and 1 independent (since I already have 2 GTH scum)

Here with the solve
Is independent supposed to be third party?

Also why SM GTH scum?

HD's opening push on me is a bit ballsy for scum (though I would like to see how he reacts to my high level of activity upon his return). FA's one post is well within her town meta. NP's responses to me seem alright, I feel she was a bit more vague in her responses to me last game though I'll be suspicious if she is tied at EoD. Everyone else needs to show up.

All right, I guess things are started up.
I like leetic! trying to get things started up right away and throwing reads out off the bat, this feels like a generally town-ish thing to do. I know if I agree with making reads super strongly for nonposters, but especially with how inactive TWR games tend to be lately I like seeing activity encouraged. Don't know that Caps not posting when not too much has happened is all that indicative of anything coming from him.

I also do agree that the generally sense I get from FA's post feels towny, but from a meta perspective I don't know how it lines up with her scum meta. Not sure what I think of NP or SM.

Back
Top Bottom