• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ok with this. You basically have to lose time waiting for eggs and then walk to hatch them. Before, you could both things at once.

The implication I’ve seven is that the person who got a load of eggs at once left their game idling (no need to keep walking around) then had a ton of eggs waiting for them when they went back to it but it wasn’t explicitly stated that was the case.

So I found a silver Lining for Tinkaton. It has a very versatile and troublesome learnset, including Swords Dance. Along side it's above average speed and decent defenses. With set up with Swords Dance it may be be the little monster we were waiting to see. Perhaps we were a bit to eager to see a powerhouse right out the gate when all we need to do is put in the effort.

So I found a silver Lining for Tinkaton. It has a very versatile and troublesome learnset, including Swords Dance. Along side it's above average speed and decent defenses. With set up with Swords Dance it may be be the little monster we were waiting to see. Perhaps we were a bit to eager to see a powerhouse right out the gate when all we need to do is put in the effort.
Still hoping it has an exclusive item like Marowak.

Still hoping it has an exclusive item like Marowak.

I don’t think it can have something like Marowak, because the signature would too broken.

I ran a few calculations, and with max IV/EVs and favourable nature for all involved, Tinkaton does more damage with Gigaton Hammer then then Groudon and Landorus with single-target Earthquake, Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Rillaboom with Grassy Glide and Grassy Surge on, or Gyarados with Aqua Tail. With an item that would boost its attack stat, it’d be broken.

Sword Dance, Protect and/or Foul Play can help it set up/ in the turn it can’t use GH, as well as a few utility/annoying moves.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up and I just missed it but....

Does terrastalization last for the entire battle? Like if you terrastalize your Pikachu into a flying type and switch it out will it still be terrastalized when you switch it back in?

So current Moveset ideas for my team

Meowscarada

Flower Trick
Night Slash
Play Rough/Shadow Claw
U-Turn

Garganacl

Stone Edge/Rock Slide
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Recover

Farigiraf

Twin Beam (Someone tell me what type this move is please)/Hyper Voice
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psyshock/Psychic

Ceruledge

Bitter Blade
Shadow Claw
Close Combat
Swords Dance

Tinkaton

Gigaton Hammer
Play Rough
Fake-out/Foul Play/Stone Edge
Swords Dance

Tauros

Raging Bull
Close Combat
Drill Run
Iron Head

Last edited:
I don’t think it can have something like Marowak, because the signature would too broken.

I ran a few calculations, and with max IV/EVs and favourable nature for all involved, Tinkaton does more damage with Gigaton Hammer then then Groudon and Landorus with single-target Earthquake, Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Rillaboom with Grassy Glide and Grassy Surge on, or Gyarados with Aqua Tail. With an item that would boost its attack stat, it’d be broken.

Sword Dance, Protect and/or Foul Play can help it set up/ in the turn it can’t use GH, as well as a few utility/annoying moves.
I actually have two solutions for that:
  1. Make the item delay Gigaton Hammer for two turns after use instead of one.
  2. The item disables the signature move as a trade off.
I personally think the second option would be more interesting since that would give Tinkaton more utility than just being a one trick pony. You could run different sets with your opponent having to guess whether or not Tinkaton has its item or signature move, maybe even catching them by surprise.

I actually have two solutions for that:
  1. Make the item delay Gigaton Hammer for two turns after use instead of one.
  2. The item disables the signature move as a trade off.
I personally think the second option would be more interesting since that would give Tinkaton more utility than just being a one trick pony. You could run different sets with your opponent having to guess whether or not Tinkaton has its item or signature move, maybe even catching them by surprise.
I think that'd be quite interesting...but knowing GF, I'd say it's more likely they focused on the gimmick move, alone.

Does anyone know what Glimmet/Glimmora is based off?

I saw that Glimmet was the "ore" Pokemon but it doesn't feel like that explained a lot. Are there ores that have crystal petals like that?

Probably one of the more mysterious new Pokemon....

Does anyone know what Glimmet/Glimmora is based off?

I saw that Glimmet was the "ore" Pokemon but it doesn't feel like that explained a lot. Are there ores that have crystal petals like that?

Probably one of the more mysterious new Pokemon....
I was just thinking that it's probably the same thing as the Tera crowns, that being the Swarovski crystal sculpture things. Just you know, looking like they're related to Lileep and Cradily.

I know I'm late

my-image (1).png

This is is the most mixed feelings I've had on a Gen in a while

The "ask for advice" prompt apparently let's you ask your Pokémon what move they want to forget for a new move.

I know it's just a simplified "you probably don't need this attack going forward, use this more viable one instead" sort of thing for newer players. But the way they integrated it is just...:bulbaLove:.

Now that we have:

• Two Grass/Fighting, three Fire/Fighting, one Water/Fighting.
  • Two Water/Dark, one Fire/Dark, one Grass/Dark.

I think it's safe to assume no starter will have the Fighting or the Dark type in gen 10. We have three trios still uncomplete:

• One Grass/Ghost, Two Fire/Ghost, ________.
  • ____________, One Fire/Psychic, ____________.
  • ____________, ______________One Water Fairy.

My bet for Gen 10 is: Grass/Psychic, Fire/Fairy, Water/Ghost

Now that we have:

• Two Grass/Fighting, three Fire/Fighting, one Water/Fighting.
  • Two Water/Dark, one Fire/Dark, one Grass/Dark.

I think it's safe to assume no starter will have the Fighting or the Dark type in gen 10. We have three trios still uncomplete:

• One Grass/Ghost, Two Fire/Ghost, ________
  • _____________, One Fire/Psychic, ___________
  • ____________, ______________One Water Fairy.

My bet for Gen 10 is: Grass/Psychic, Fire/Fairy, Water/Ghost
I think that it's gonna be Grass/Dark, Fire/Fighting, and Water/Ghost. I believe that from now on all starters will have Dark, Ghost, or Fighting as their secondary type.

I think that it's gonna be Grass/Dark, Fire/Fighting, and Water/Ghost. I believe that from now on all starters will have Dark, Ghost, or Fighting as their secondary type.
Nah..They will not create the 4th fire/fighting and the second grass/dark in a row. They know people didin't react well to Emboar after two fire/fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom