• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even get to a team of 6 properly cause the pool to pick form is so small for me cause most of the designs I genuinely don't want to look at for longer than 5 seconds, and the way I build my teams is now coming back to haunt me. (I can't even decide on a starter already because of it either. All the roads lead to fucking doom.)

Also fuck you, GameFreak, for locking off Paradoxes till so late in the game. If you would have let me use them I wouldn't be in this situation. Yours sincerely, the average Scarlet Paradox Pokémon enjoyer.

I can't even get to a team of 6 properly cause the pool to pick form is so small for me cause most of the designs I genuinely don't want to look at for longer than 5 seconds, and the way I build my teams is now coming back to haunt me. (I can't even decide on a starter already because of it either. All the roads lead to fucking doom.)

Also fuck you, GameFreak, for locking off Paradoxes till so late in the game. If you would have let me use them I wouldn't be in this situation. Yours sincerely, the average Scarlet Paradox Pokémon enjoyer.
While I don't have that strong issues to find candidates for my teams, I have a similar issue with the starters and the paradox forms.
Although I would like to know what late in the game means in that regard - given the 3 stories, can I just finish Pepper's story, unlock the paradox forms and use them for the other 2 stories or is it required to pass a certain point in each of the stories to unlock access?

I agree overall on the Paradox (although I also get the reasoning for locking them, given their high stats), but I’m better off in regards of started and overall new mons, which I use to run my first team. I actually had trouble deciding which ones to pick.

This is my tentative team:

Skeledirge, Arboliva (which I might switch with Glimmora), Kilowattrel, Tinkaton, Baxcalibur and Annihilape.

So apparently Blaines is playing the games since 2 days now. He says that our mounts will not have all features at the beginning, their features get unlocked. So technically there are still restrictions at the beginning, but apparently (in the base cartridge version) there are exploits to go anywhere immediately (for those who are cool with using exploits.
Regarding gyms and their (not existing) level scaling: Apparently they divided the map in east and west, with each side having 4 gyms with "increasing difficulty".

I know now that his rep is more of 50/50 so decide for yourself how much value you give on these statements.
Also sorry if this is old news by now.

People compiled levels for the various fight in the game (Gym path/E4, Titans and Team Stat). I’ll put them in a spoiler tag here, for those that wants to see it.

Katy (Bug):
LV 14 Nymble
LV 14 Tarountula
LV 15 Teddiursa (Bug)

Brassius (Grass):
LV 16 Petilil
LV 16 Smoliv
LV 17 Sudowoodo (Grass)

Iono (Electric):
LV 23 Wattrel
LV 23 Bellibolt
LV 23 Luxio
LV 24 Mismagius (Electric)

Kofu (Water):
LV 29 Veluza
LV 29 Wugtrio
LV 30 Crabominable (Water)

Larry (Normal):
Lv35 Komala
Lv35 Dundunsparce
Lv36 Staraptor (Normal)

Ryme (Ghost, Double Battle):
Lv41 Mimikyu
Lv41 Banette
Lv41 Houndstone
Lv42 Toxtricity (Ghost)

Tulip (Psychic):
Lv44 Farigiraf
Lv44 Espathra
Lv44 Gardevoir
Lv45 Florges (Psychic)

Grusha (Ice):
Lv47 Frosmoth
Lv47 Beartic
Lv47 Cetitan
Lv48 Altaria (Ice)

Team Star as well:

SPOILER: TEAMS

Giacomo (Dark):
LV 21 Pawniard
LV 20 Revavroom Starmobile

Mela (Fire):
LV 27 Torkoal
LV 26 Revavroom Starmobile

Atticus (Poison):
LV 32 Skuntank
LV 32 Muk
LV 33 Revavroom (yes, he uses the regular one)
LV 32 Starmobile Revavroom

Ortega (Fairy):
LV 50 Azumarill
LV 50 Wigglytuff
LV 51 Dachabun
LV 50 Starmobile Revavroom

Eri (Fighting):
LV 55 Toxicroak
LV 55 Passimian
LV 55 Lucario
LV 56 Annihilape
LV 56 Starmobile Revavroom

Klawf lvl 16
Bombirdier lvl 19
Orthworm lvl 28
Great Tusk/Iron Treads lvl 44
Tatsugiri lvl 55

Elite Four/Champion

Rika (Ground):
LV 57 Whiscash
LV 57 Donphan
LV 57 Camerupt
LV 57 Dugtrio
LV 58 Clodsire (Ground)

Poppy (Steel):
LV 58 Copperajah
LV 58 Bronzong
LV 58 Corviknight
LV 58 Magnezone
LV 59 Tinkaton (Steel)

Larry (Flying this time):
LV 59 Tropius
LV 59 Staraptor
LV 59 Oricorio Pom Pom
LV 59 Altaria
LV 60 Flamigo (Flying)

Hassel (Dragon):
LV 60 Noivern
LV 60 Haxorus
LV 60 Dragalge
LV 60 Flapple (possibly Appletun in Violet)
LV 61 Baxcalibur (Dragon)

Top Champion Geeta:
LV 61 Espathra
LV 61 Kingambit
LV 61 Veluza
LV 61 Gogoat
LV 61 Avalugg
LV 62 Glimmora (Rock)

Champion Nemona:
LV 65 Midday Lycanroc
LV 65 Pawmot
LV 65 Goodra
LV 65 Orthworm
LV 65 Dudunsparce 3-Segment
LV 66 Partner Weak to Yours (Their Type Tera)

We got a new item called a Punching Glove. It not only boosts punching moves, but also prevents physical contact like Long Reach. This is really good for Iron Fist users, and one in particular being Pawmot. With it's pretty good Speed and Attack stats, it's HA being Iron First, plus having a Revive move, Pawmot may be a pretty good pokemon

Let's Go stops you from K.O.ing shinies:
Screenshot_20221112_100629.png

My Team:

Not as good as the Legendary Beast fusion IMO, but considering that the Swords of Justice have more complex designs I feel they came up with something that still worked. I will say though, off the image I get more Cobalion vibes then Virizion.

I feel mostly the same, though I’m on the Violet side. There are maybe three designs I enjoy outside of the paradoxes, and one of them is apparently a legendary of some sort? With the designs being mostly irredeemable in my eyes and some of the other leaked information like removing set mode and potentially having no robust battle facility, I’m very on the fence about whether I’m getting the game at all.

And somebody posted that during co-op mode, shinies are first come first serve. You have to fight for your shinies.
And also you can capture the other version exclusive if co-op with the other version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom