• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

my issue with the trading in is if you want say an Alolan Marrowak on your team but from your own trainer ID - I often like to breed teams for new play throughs so this is a situation I’m likely to encounter more often as new games come out of there isn’t a way to choose which evo you get.
To add onto this, having the evolution available only by trade means you won’t really be able to get the Pokémon in the right PokéBall you want, makes it harder to obtain a shiny version, means you won’t have as strong a connection as you traded for it rather than raised it, etc.

The presence of Alolan Diglett in the DLC really makes me think they might make IoA an area where you can get Alolan evos to occur but it seems strange given they’ve change the traditional area based evos to stone evolution

The presence of Alolan Diglett in the DLC really makes me think they might make IoA an area where you can get Alolan evos to occur but it seems strange given they’ve change the traditional area based evos to stone evolution
Exeggcutor is in its regular form, though.

Could be weather or area specific in IoA. Also might not be any connection to availability of regional evos but just seems a slight possibility.

Thought it was odd lol. Woke up this morning ready to go and couldn't make it work, was like what am i doing wrong
Oof, that must've been a buzzkill.

Friends of mine are saying 18:00 (Amsterdam time), but no fansite, youtuber or official source has mentioned this. I suspect we'll see it around 15:00-16:00 (Amsterdam time again), right after the presentation or HOME's update.

Am I the only one that was thinking about presents as in gifts when first seeing the stream visual?

My final prediction before it begins: Major changes coming to the Switch version of Pokemon Home.

I'm guessing the reason the DLC hasn't launched yet is probably because they want to reveal something about it during this direct.

I'm betting we're going to get a "downloadable right after this presentation" announcement.

I could see us getting some sort of surprise game revealed as well, like a new Pokemon Snap or Stadium.....I'm not really sure what to expect though honestly.

Oof, that must've been a buzzkill.

Friends of mine are saying 18:00 (Amsterdam time), but no fansite, youtuber or official source has mentioned this. I suspect we'll see it around 15:00-16:00 (Amsterdam time again), right after the presentation or HOME's update.

That would be 16:00 then, since its 15:00 here and still nothing.

Pokemon Smile. WTF. It has to do with toothbrushing and is for little kids. Wait what? ITS FREE. Thats unlike Gamefreak. There is hope for them yet.

Pokemon Puzzle Game. Pokemon Cafe Mix. Mobile game and Switch game. Basic gameplay is free. Additional features cost money (Off course they do).

POKEMON SNAP 2 BABBYYYY LETS GOOOOOOOOO. Still under development. New Pokemon Snap is the name.

Mega Evolution in Pokemon Go.

You can start the download now.

Zeroara raid for SWSH.

More news for a new title on June 24th. Detective Pikachu 2 official announcement or Gen 4 remakes.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom