• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

That is amazing. Congratulations! Let us know how you like him
At the moment, I really enjoy Sygna Grimsley. He quickly became one of my go-to Sync Pairs for the Legendary Arena when I used him, Misty, and Barry to take out two of Entei’s HP bars during Part 1. Though it was only for that one time, it was a decent first impression.

At the moment, I really enjoy Sygna Grimsley. He quickly became one of my go-to Sync Pairs for the Legendary Arena when I used him, Misty, and Barry to take out two of Entei’s HP bars during Part 1. Though it was only for that one time, it was a decent first impression.

As any well-to-do company would consider, they would like to sell you things to help you, especially with matters at hand. GrimSSley is super great since not only is it SE against Entei, it coupled with crit bypasses the shields too.

I managed to get Synga Suit Elsa. I really wanted to get Grimsley instead, but Synga Suit Elsa is still quite useful and helpful too.

Congrats! She is such a good support, and Breathtaking is an amazing trainer skill to expedite sync moves that can help whether you're strategizing or in a pinch

I did three 10X pulls on Steven's Banner and the only new character I got from there was Plumeria.

Datamined new pairs:

Serena and Fennekin, Lucy and Seviper, Jessie and Arbok, James and Weezing and Morty and Drifblim.

Wow! There are some there that I did not expect to even see so soon. Really glad they're adding in
Lucy and add to the frontier brain roster, as well as Jessie and James who I did not expect to see at all!

I'm happy they finally added a 4-star gacha unit after so long. I'm also super stoked about Morty and Drifblim since the pair consists of one of my all-time favorite characters and Pokemon!

Yeah, they really need to include more three and four star Sync Pairs. Getting only five star ones makes it incredibly hard to get them, even with events like the Poke Fair in mind. I'm somewhat surprised that Serena has Fennekin instead of Froakie. I wonder what trainer will get a Froakie now. I guess they could give it to one of the X/Y rivals, but considering that Greninja is still so popular, I'm surprised that it didn't go to Calem or Serena.

Got Clemont and Serena in the same 10x pull! Seeing them together really brings back memories of the Pokemon XY anime!

Got Serena in my first 10-roll.

I'll take it.

I managed to get Wally and Gallade. I'm hoping that I can get Serena and Fennekin in time to level them up, especially when they'll most likely provide a huge help for the new Legendary Area Event, but it was still pretty cool to finally get on of the multiple other five star Sync pairs that I couldn't get during their own event.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom