• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Discuss, Match-Making)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadouKid

Golduck's #1, by the way.
Reaction score
Discuss, and make matches here. Post friend codes as well.

FC: 2579-6136-9669

My friend saw me playing Ultimate All-Shooters the other day. His reaction: "Why, Ryu? Why?"

I mostly use Viewtiful Joe and... someone else. I've variably used Zero, Volnutt, Ryu, and Jun for partners, among others. I guess Zero is my current favorite, but it seems like I should get someone who better complements Joe's moveset.

Did anyone else notice a scene in the opening movie where it showcases one of the giant characters along with the line "This is perfectly balanced"? That made me laugh.

I don't really go on Wifi, but when I play alone I either play as Alex, Karas or Jun or Chun ( The kicking girl! )

Whhaaaa? Zero's really fast compared to JTC (one of my mains). How do you think he's such a combo beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom