• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry :p but you should know better than to look up Slenderman stuff knowing you'll be in the woods at night, haha. Good luck regardless though, you'll be fine.. I hope.

this CTRL+F is hard to use...I guess I havent been shipped yet so(I dont want to be taken off the list,im just wondering).....

And now that user is telling me to shut up and admit that he's right, which I'm assuming because his message is hidden.

HOLY SHIT I JUST HEARD A BUMP. I'M GOING TO DIE TONIGHT. Better get my camera instead of a gun.

At least my 8 AM is Human Development and not Nuclear Dynamics or something.

That's good :) and that's good too :p I wish I had a day off from classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom