• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPIC FAAAAAAIL indeed!

So while I was weed eating my moms lanlord's yard I was thinking why these days why Pokemon is so hard to understand and why only the battles have become harder to understand and i came to this point and still the reason why i still agree how the battle system works in the Pokemon shows.

The Pokemon them selfs are easy to understand because they are based off of animals plants ect...you know the stuff you see everyday in this world so thats why the Pokemon are easy to understand...and i came to the point that everything needs a balence to make it even,

I do want ot think that The Pokemon Company are trying this aproch with the battle system thats in the new games....It really shouldnt take an 18 year old,13 years to try to understand the battle system and still fail to understand it...I should at least have some sucess when it comes to the battle system but based on what you guys are saying, holy crap....STAB,EV.IV...What the heck is that! But you gong to say that this is needed...

Ok...I finally agree with you for once but only because this difcultness acts as a counter ballence to the easly understood Pokemon them selfs...You see a ballencing act there? There...I just figured out why the battle system is so diffcult to understand these daya...I now leave to perpare for my collage classes so one day I can work at The Pokemon Company and make a Pokemon game that was easy to understand all around so even a 10 year old can again have fun playing his or her's favorite video games like what Nintendo did with Mario.

Good night...

Initial All Star trounament team:

Serperior
Victini
Carracosta
Conkeldurr
Mamoswine
Genesect

Maybe I should've changed my name too...

Nah. Never again.

Welcome back, LucarioGirl.

My changed White 2 Game for Random Matchups and in-game:

Serperior, Arcanine/Volcarona, Carracosta, Lucario, Golurk, Tornadus

Haven't fully planned my White 2 team, but I did beat Lance in Soul Silver again

Ninetales, Marowak, Tauros, Dodrio, Starmie, Umbreon

I think the Johto E4 were actually pretty weak, compared to Unova's.

Now I'm at a disadvantage for lacking a Dragon type in my planned team despite both Serperior and Arcanine being able to learn Outrage.

Why would that be disadvantageous?
...I mean, aside from that Hydreigon that plows over everything. (not looking forward to that.)

Perhaps I'll need a fighting-type. Maybe Lucario

Why would that be disadvantageous?
...I mean, aside from that Hydreigon that plows over everything. (not looking forward to that.)

Perhaps I'll need a fighting-type. Maybe Lucario

News Flash: Hydreigon knows Fire Blast, so that leaves only Fighting types that aren't Lucario, Cobalion, Virizion, Breloom, and Heracross.

I know. I'll be gambling on poor accuracy, My Pokémon's Speed, or if I can get an Occa Berry (wild Pansage hold them)

Yeah, if they're available.

After Hydreigon, the rest of the battle shouldn't be a problem. Ghetsis in the first game wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom