• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEAM AERO WINS!!!!!!!!!

I would question that validity of the title of this thread, due to the fact that Team Rocket is still in firm control of these forums.

Well, I didn't make this thread.

And clearly, Team Rocket needs more, how should I say, "persuasion".

Even if we lose control of these forums (which we totally won't), we're going to stick around on them and retake control in the future. I know that I, for one, am not going anywhere. ;-)

*smirk*

Quiet, fool. Don't try to be all high and mighty.
Charizard, Blastoise, Venasaur and Pikachu, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant and Volt Tackle all at once!

Arceus! Use Mirror Coat!

Giratina, Rayquaza, Typhlosion, and Tyranitar! Counter with Shadow Force, Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, and Earthquake!

Or are you even attacking me?

*stops running* Wait a second... Oh yeah! Go, Wobbuffet!

Spr_4h_202_m.png

Mirror Coat!

Heh. Lapras, divert all those attacks with Psychic! And use Body Slam to counter-attack that Earthquake!

Oh, and Snorlax, use Crunch on that Wobbuffet!

ɹǝpuǝɹɹns ʇ,uop noʎ ɟı ʇɐǝ puɐ lıɐʇ s,ʇı ɟɟo ʇnɔ oʇ pıɐɹɟɐ ʇou ɯɐ puɐ ǝʞodʍols ɹnoʎ ǝʌɐɥ ı 'ʞʞsnp

How can a team that doesn't exist win anything? People these days are surely lacking in mental capacity to foresee the ultimate realization of true fruition among triumph. HA! Laughable on a truly universal scale.

snıoɹǝs os ǝq ʇ,uop puɐ sıɥʇ ʎoɾuǝ ʇsnɾ
ʞǝǝƃ plo ɹɐǝʎ 03 ɐ ǝʞıl ƃuıʞlɐʇ sı ǝuoǝɯos

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom