• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Jessie's skirt still cover everything important when she does that pose? :p

Never underestimate the powah of the Force!

Anybody else besides me wanting to eventually see the HG/SS Admins get an anime appearance sometime in the future?

vlcsnap-2010-05-27-19h17m32s73.png

vlcsnap-2010-05-27-19h13m09s250.png

vlcsnap-2010-05-27-18h26m41s12.png

I can't believe I haven't posted here in the TR fanclub since I scared-- and possibly mentally scarred-- you all with Charlotte Cuuhlhourne. I'm so sorry!

Awesome pictures as always, even if the quality is sometimes lacking. <3

-just noticed that Sakaki and Heatran fantasy's pictures-

Eurgh, why always with the scantily-clad Sakaki? xD;;;

EDIT: And the take-over a while back was fabulous. Especially Hun getting teased.

I request pictures of Yamato and Kosaburo/Cassidy and Butch! <3

And I hope you're all doing well. <33 [Who even remembers me? xD;]

Kuromi★NiGHTS, welcome!

Do you have other pictures of Butch/Kosaburo and Cassidy/Yamato?

That'd be lovely. <3

TEAM ROCKET ARE SO JOKES!!! I even bought their Double Trouble song on iTunes x3 <3

Team Rocket is hilarious! They are the highlight of pokemon. They seem to be alot different in the episodes than in the movies though. Good guys in the movies but bad in the episodes. But they are very bad at being bad. I prefer "Double Trouble" Motto.
JESSIE JAMES AND MEOWTH RUUUUULE! (And Giovanni is not half bad)

shaaaaa!!!! im in awe from all this tr lovee! *hops in a time machine and attempts to join years ago*

Team Rocket is hilarious! They are the highlight of pokemon. They seem to be alot different in the episodes than in the movies though. Good guys in the movies but bad in the episodes. But they are very bad at being bad. I prefer "Double Trouble" Motto.
JESSIE JAMES AND MEOWTH RUUUUULE! (And Giovanni is not half bad)

Agreed! I sometimes think the trio are actually good guys since they seem to help Ash and friends in some of the movies and episodes. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom