• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoroark1997

Reaction score
They Are Not Acting Stupid Anymore, Thats Not Good. Whos Gonna Make Us Laugh Now?

I actually like that they're a little bit smarter now. It's a good change after hundreds of episodes.

I agree with Alex. I like this new TR much better. Their jokes went old anyway after the first two seasons.

They Are Not Acting Stupid Anymore, Thats Not Good. Whos Gonna Make Us Laugh Now?

Apparantly it is meant to be Mijumaru, who is being forced into episodes that it doesn't need to be in.

Key difference is that the Rocket-Dan are actually funny.

4v483o.jpg
And I think Mijumaru is funny.

TR is an evil organization. They should be serious BUT the damn writers place em as "comic relief" and when pitchforks came comin on Tokyo, they has to change something and they did BUT I doubt TRio or TR will last for a long time after dat

I was kind of weened off TR throughout the whole DP saga anyway, it became less about their bumbling idiocy and more about Jessie and contests.
So in a way, I think they lost their sense of humor, way before Black and White started.

Agreed. TR had little point in DP outside contests and those break up episodes.

There were a number of DP eps they didn't have to be in.

Whos Gonna Make Us Laugh Now?

Since when did Team Rocket make anyone laugh? They werent even funny when they tried to be funny. I was going to say that Team Rocket might have gotten to their old ways but them not appearing at all in BW027 & BW033 showing them in their black uniforms again convinces me that they are transitioning their old ways & current ways... well their scene in BW025 didnt really confirm anything.

While I will kind of miss the Team Rocket comedy I am very glad they decided to move on with them. I can't tell you how many episodes I thought would have been better had they not interrupted them. It's nice to see the emphasis put back on the main characters. At this point, as long as Meowth is there, all is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom