• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Silence.- DAY 6- (1/12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Ummm, a kill during the day?! NIGHT 1 (12/23/11)

Not so fast, Drumbeats.
I don't understand why you would feel the need to roleclaim now of all times.

And a double-vote mafia member isn't all that unheard of.

Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Ummm, a kill during the day?! NIGHT 1 (12/23/11)

Hm, I don't know Aestivate, maybe YOUR POST

...Anyone that voted TFSanta/Santa want to claim doublevoter? Also, it seems pretty clear that she took the place of someone that was supposed to die.

Plus in a game confirmed to have 3 mafia and 8 town, a mafia double voter would be way overpowered.

FoS: Aestivate

I retracted my statement later, and it was further nullified by Autumnbreeze explicitly stating that no votes were counted.

Either way, you asked for a claim. Then when you got it, I'm suspicious for it? Why don't you let me prove the role first? As I've already explained, a mafia double voter would be way overpowered I this game so once I'm clear we can get some claims going.

In a game this small, double voter on either side is a huge advantage. I don't see why you would feel the need to roleclaim double voter in a night when there is no necessity for it unless you have no problems with signing yourself a suicide note.

Unless he expects the doctor to automatically protect him.

I'll post this a bit early. I have to have a Christmas Eve dinner (Aka: Chinese food) soon!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mafia Strikes!!! D:

While everyone was asleep....there was one who did not wake up!

@Smasher 101 , town, is dead.

Autumnbreeze-49 said:
20100413235854%21HeartGold_SoulSilver_Erika.png
Smasher 101, you are Erika, and you are the 4th Gym Leader that the hero confronts. With your Gloom, no one gets in your way! You are quite proud of being the Nature-Loving Princess, and use your Grass type Pokemon Pokemon to show that. You are here with the other important leaders of Kanto to solve this Team Rocket problem. You are allied with The Gym Leaders.

Your ability: You are able to check one person, to do so, PM me Check: (Insert User here) I will tell you if they are mafia or not.
1.) @Ino-Chan
2.) @Pokemad
3.) @Hana ™
4.) @DrumBeats
5.) @Buoysel.
6.) @Santa
7.) @Tris79
8.) @Aestivate
9.) @Paperhorse
10.) @TFSanta
Oh noes!!! D:

Unless he expects the doctor to automatically protect him.

Which is exactly what he asked for. It's not unreasonable to discern that in doing so he could have a) wanted the doctor to waste a protection on him even though we can't claim his role because it's night while he and the rest of his bros waste a kill on someone else, or b) because he wanted the doctor to expose himself to hi-

HOLY FUCK DID MAFIA JUST KILL OUR COP

Which is exactly what he asked for. It's not unreasonable to discern that in doing so he could have a) wanted the doctor to waste a protection on him even though we can't claim his role because it's night while he and the rest of his bros waste a kill on someone else, or b) because he wanted the doctor to expose himself to hi-

HOLY FUCK DID MAFIA JUST KILL OUR COP

Yeah. If the mafia knows DB will be protected, why waste a kill?

Plus, he even- CRAP, COP'S DEAD.

Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Chinese Food. Yum. - DAY 2 (12/24/11)

lol to the wut
that's not even--

THAT'S THE SECOND MAFIA GAME IN A ROW NOW. I don't even... .-.

... Seriously? What a nice Christmas gift to the town. >>

Oh dammit, our cop's already gone.

...FUCK THAT WAS ME

Oh well, good luck guys. Thanks for letting me play.

Vote: Aestivate

Set up a tie between me and him. I'll prove my role and our first mafia will be dead. Why would you ask for someone to claim and then say their mafia for doing it? A mafia of course!

Unless someone brings something else up, we have nothing. Sooo... Vote: DrumBeats

Vote: Aestivate

Set up a tie between me and him. I'll prove my role and our first mafia will be dead. Why would you ask for someone to claim and then say their mafia for doing it? A mafia of course!

Look, if he's so willing so prove his role like that, I'll go with it for now, but if a tie shows up, he's next on the chopping block.

We must be wary of our votes, though. At this rate, the mafia only needs two more day and night phases to win, which means must be extremely cautious.

Although Aestivate is quite suspicious.

How about I get some claims!? Thank you very much!!! AlSo, are we going to get some extra time for this phase? I say we should.

Santa, if Aestivate votes me, you need to unvote or someone needs to vote with me to keep the balance.

TRM Update!!!: I will be absent for most of Christmas and Boxing Day, due to that, this phase is extended 'till 6pm EST on Boxing Day! :D Continue on.

a) I AM A GIRL
b) I AM A GIRL
c) I AM A GIRL
d) SERIOUSLY, CAN YOU NOT SEE THE RED LATIAS?
e) I AM A GIRL
f) WE SPECIFY GENDERS ON OUR PROFILES FOR A REASON

Just letting you know, by the way, just as a heads up, you will not learn anything this phase if you put me on the chopping block. :)

I am not shitting you, you will not learn a damned thing from voting me :)

We must be wary of our votes, though. At this rate, the mafia only needs two more day and night phases to win, which means must be extremely cautious.

Exactly, so why we're wasting a whole day (a whole other day, because Sourcandy wasted our first day - not that this is a bad thing and I'll explain later) trying to prove a claim when there's no counterclaim is pointless. It'd be something if we had a situation like Mintaka's WR3 mafia and there were two double-voters claiming, but there aren't... We want a lynch, not waste time for someone to prove their roleclaim when said someone was/is already suspicious as fuck for doing so.

What we should be doing, townies - and mind you, I have already done this, is contact Sourcandy/Hana (trademark) with your claims because we've got a confirmed, IMMUNE innocent that can mason her way around the claims. She is untouchable.

And Drumbeats, by the way, next time you make such a pointless bold roleclaim, check your timing. The reason you were suspicious in my eyes was because a) you called explicitly for the doctor's attention to be turned toward you and you alone (which Spock, you agreed with me on this point), b) roleclaiming in and of itself was essentially pointless and useless. What do you have to gain from telling everyone that your vote counts for two during the night? Unless you genuinely and truly just wanted mafia to lynch you upfront, of which I highly doubt, unless you were truly mafia and just wanted to divert attention. Not many roles are more powerful than a double-voter in secret, because at least you could influence your votes under the guise of anonymity. No such luck now, clearly.

Vote: Drumbeats and anyone that says otherwise, serious FoS on you.

Can either Hana withdrawal her vote or someone else vote with me so we can lynch Aestivate when I'm proven innocent?

Aestivate, you asked for a claim and got it, but I'm suspicious for giving it to you. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom