• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the character above!

I wasn't a fan of SWSH so I couldn't justify buying the DLC, but I do have a friend that really likes her so I'll take her word for it. I did play a ton of Lost Zone/Radiant Charizard though (the deck that Klara's card was best in by far) so I am fond of her for that!

Bianca (BW)

Not my favorite rival but I can see the appeal. She's such a silly goober in BW2. Also she uses Musharna which is dope

Emma

I found Bonnie incredible for her ability to make such connections and form an entire arc with a large legendary guardian of Earth despite being so young. It felt epic watching it all through back when XY were the current generation. She even got Zygarde to snap out of Team Flare's control and was rooting for it while it used Core Enforcer on Lysandre to destroy that giant rock he was on. What happened was brutal but the world overlooked how Bonnie significantly contributed to saving the world in the XYZ anime. If she can connect to the hearts of powerful dragons like Zygarde at her age despite their prowess as legendary gods, she's already a prodigy and has potential to become insanely influential one day. Maybe she herself could have some legendaries on her team and form her own story in the anime. TPCi probably won't let it happen but it'd be interesting.

Clemont

Definitely in my top 3 for favorite Kalos gym leaders! The Lumiose gym challenge (while really easy) was unique, his design is neat (points for glasses btw) and he uses electric types. I don’t remember much from his anime appearances but he was a good travelling companion for Ash, from what I do remember

Next Kalos gym leader: Valerie

Back
Top Bottom