• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I'm a member of Druddigon's posse. I discovered it in-game rather than in the Pokedex and was impressed; it looks like a real life dragon toy. Very beautiful, very powerful.

Mienshao

For the longest time I've kept forgetting certain Pokemon like Mienshao even exist till they're directly brought up... and yet, even when I remember them I feel basically nothing. I guess I'm just not really into most mustelids.

Misdreavus.

Love the hair, necklace, and flowy body. I also really like that it uses its hair as arms and hands. My favorite primary ghost type Pokemon.

Alolan Marowak

This regional form is mildly amusing but Executor is one of my least favourite Pokemon as it's creepy and doesn't make any sense.

Cinccino

Not really for me, SM/USUM kind of made it annoying in the first few routes
other birds I love way more
is better looking than it's evolution

Braixen

Braixen...

...exists... to me. It's weird. Compared to something like Lucario, Cinderace, Urshifu, Zeraora, and the like which are all popular 'furry' Pokemon that tend to group up amongst the Pokemon I despise the most... I strangely never really feel anything for Braixen. If I could say something negative about it, its that the limbs look too skinny. The arms in particular are so sticklike that its the one thing that actually puts me off about the design as a whole when I see it. I get the feeling that maybe it being a witch at all may contribute to me being more ambivalent towards it, as I personally don't really cotton to both 'furry/anthropomorphic' and 'serious martial-arts warrior' character spectrums that well; and those're what the four Pokemon that I've cited are geared towards to a varying degree.

Grapploct.

It is pretty ugly and I prefer Octillery as far as octopus Pokemon go.
Wishiwashi

its OK not highest favorite fish, but higher up on likes
better than Magikarp, Feebass, or Basculin for sure
Do love the school-form just the way how some fish species doo..

my favorite fish - Finneon

Looks better than its evolved form, but still has bad stats and movepool.
Hawlucha

Its lack of arms is a bit creepy, and it puzzles me why it sometimes changed gender upon evolving inti Marill. I like its final evolution, though.
Wailord

its so cute and adorably graceful looking
love it's design, and typing

talonflame

Back
Top Bottom