• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Cool looking pokemon. This freaking starfish used to beat my entire team on Leaf Green (this is why I hate Water Pulse on nowadays). I like its design, and it is one of my favourites gen1's water type pokemon. Starmie has been a reliable pokemon at the competitive level because it got an usefull moverpool (thunderbolt, recover, rapid spin, ice bean), and it only makes it better on my mind.

Empoleon

Interesting typing, but still pretty forgettable. If only its stats were better. I honestly considered Poliwrath pretty cool when I first started out in Pokémon, but now, it's not very significant in my opinion.

Ribombee

Criminally underrated. Turtwig was my starter of choice back in Gen 4 and he did so well throughout the game. The anime did this species so. Dirty.

And just so the whole trio is completed on the same page... Infernape

Pretty sick pokemon. It's a versatile mixed attacker with a cool typing, even if it's a repeat. Also has one of the best story arcs in the anime altogether.

Haxorus

Ooohhh, I love that Dragon. Prob my fav Dragon Type. It just screams Cool. It has one of the sickest designs of the entire franchise. I's also kinda interesting how the story ebhind it is that was the first drawing a new intern made of a new Pokemon, then she designed the rest, and became the first gen 5 mon.

In the competitive however, I just think that others dragons, like Dragapult and Garchomp, are better tho. It most likely won't really ever see the light of OU tho

IT SHOUD HAVE GAINED A MEGA NOT CHARIZARD GETTING A SECOND ONE.

For one of my faves: Mismagius

Eh.... It's not bad. I like that Mismagius is a more explicitly-witchy little specter. But frankly, I prefer Misdreavus's design overall. I'll give Mismagius some credit that its one of the relatively better cross-gen evos of Gen 4.

Arctovish

A chimera that is seldom to know the exitence of suffering due to Dracovish being the one that abuses Fiscious Rend the most. But of course the fact that we are talking about means that theere are still few that live out in pain thanks to a careless scientist that may be pulling a con and reckless teenagers and children.

Hattrem

It's pretty cute. It looks like a rather natural progression between its pre-evo and evo and doesn't really suffer from middle-stage syndrome like many Mons do. It's also not too shabby in battle.

Staraptor

looks adorable, awesome bird

Crobat

Pretty cool bat Pokémon; Crobat's high Speed stat of 130 is a major "selling point" of it for me. It's one of the reasons why I have a slightly positive opinion of the Zubat evolutionary line.

Skarmory

It looks good and all, but no offense here: after seeing what they did with the concept of a ''giant armored bird'' with Corviknight, I can't help but feel like it's a bit... lame at best for me now. But ofc there's like, YEARS of difference between the desgins, but still.

My beautiful babe, Tsareena

Back
Top Bottom