• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I'm one if the few who love it so much
Awesome design and typing

Lanturn

The "Blinding Bangs" trope is cute to me, so already I think its cuter than the Kantonian breed; which I just forget exists. The fact that it and Hisuian Braviary exists alone, however, pleases me enough, as I now have new regional forms to look forward to and hope for.

Sylveon

Love the fairy
No surprise
Adorable looking fur and ribbons
Love game voice
Love the typing

Maractus

Boring and forgettable. It is among my least favourite Unova Pokemon.
Mamoswine

kind of like it, a bit strange looking,

Feebass

To be honest, I prefer the beta design/sprite/sketch of it that was leaked. I know it probably is just a preliminary sketch just to give Pokemon designers an idea of what to design; think the simplistic, vaguely 'fiery' look of it gives an ominous aura than I feel hasn't ever really occurred with any other Pokemon design. I get why it finalized into what we have now, but still.

Nihilego

might Not be scary
or might not be greatest looking
its OK - like the typing

Vaporeon

Not really for me, looks strange and weird
not something I'll ever like

Clefable

It is cute and has a vast movepool and Magic Guard-what's not to love?
Cresselia

it looks terrible, and very strange looking
not something that catches my attention

Murkrow

Back
Top Bottom