• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It is majestic and elegant, and I like that it isn't all that nice personalty-wise despite its looks.
Pangoro

Neutral toward it. A bit underwhelming, to be honest, especially since it came to be during the era of Fairies. Has an interesting evolution method, though akin to Mantyke needing Remoraid to evolve.

Hisuian Decidueye

I prefer Greninja, but it still looks pretty cool, has a good movepool, and Bulletproof is a great Ability.
Starmie

A fitting design for an eldritch abomination that's all about consumption. Shame it's such a poor battler, one of the worst UBs, with a typing that just makes it easy Fairy prey. Though it has a pretty sweet shiny.

Kommo-o

Absolutely love it. One of my favorite gen 7 mons. Love the contrast of it being a loving teddy bear whilst also this hulking strong beast that can crush you. It's only been around since SM, but it already feels like a staple classic mon.

Qwilfish

I'm pretty neutral about the Johto one, but the Hisui one actually scares me quite a bit. I already have a fear/respect mix for Poison/Dark due to prior experiences without a Pokémon of that combo gaining Intimidate and the frankly busted Eviolite if it comes back for Gen 9. Bulky Dark types that aren't weak to Fighting are evil.

Girafarig?

It's okay. Oddly, for being one of my former favorites, I've gotten less fond of it over the years. That's not to say I dislike it; it's cute, just not my particular kind of 'mon. The fact that it starts with a whopping 0 base happiness is kinda funny though (at least until it comes time to evolve it).

Illumise

I remember really not caring for this Pokémon back when Gen 3 came out. The face was off to me and I didn’t like how it and Volbeat were related but were so drastically different in size. Nowadays I’m just neutral but the flapper reference is kinda cool.

Smoliv :)

Back
Top Bottom