• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A cool looking legendary doggo. That's it The form where it holds that sword in its mouth though is even cooler.

Simisear

It is a bit bland, but a better design than Simipour, although I prefer Simisage.
Kingler

One of the few "plain ol' regular animal" Pokémon that I actually quite like. I don't really see it brought up very much, which is too bad because I've always thought it was pretty cool.

Gastrodon

They're pretty nice (at least the blue-green variant.) Also has a cry I sorta like to be honest.

Meowth

It's ok but I'm not too crazy about it because it represents the negative stereotypes of cats which are not even accurate.

Breloom

It's fine I suppose. It's a decent mon for what is meant to be kinda the face of LATE GAME SPOILERS Area Zero. Definitely fits the otherworldly feel. Also l I do get a bit more appreciation for it and it's evo after being pointed out to that they kinda look like a Heartless from Kingdom Hearts XD.

Annihilape

It's a cutie; a shame that its evolution is a bland, uninspired ambiguous coalition of 'anglerfish' traits, weird delphinid traits and a very generic anime face. Sure. Chinchou was created later in development to serve as a pre-evolution for Lanturn, but they could've done more to make Lanturn feel like a legitimate incarnation of the actual, ghoulish Lophiiforms. Hell, the original, unevolved incarnation of Lanturn still had character; it had an endearingly blobby simpleness to it.

Rabsca

Last edited:
Probably one of my favorite Pokémon from Generation 9. Its design is beautiful, and the whole concept around beetles and the baby in the ball is really cool to me.

Braixen

I hated that thing at first sight during leak season, and even now it's the one Pokemon that I honestly dislike the most within Galar's roster. This is really the Pokemon that marks as the No. 1000th, now? A mimic/chest monster that suddenly becomes some sort of surfer? Jeez. I guess it's worth noting it also holds the dubious honor of being one of the few Ghost types I actually don't like, either.

Banette

I'll be honest........I'm a Gen 3 guy, my first Pokemon video games were Colosseum/XD and Emerald, etc., and I...........really don't care for Gulpin. Never really have. I guess it's......okay, as far as Poison types go, but......eh. Neither it nor its evolution Swalot were ever standouts to me. (I mean, to be fair, I dislike most Poison types, so, y'know.)

Raticate

I'm not particularly fond of either Alolan nor Kantonian Raticate but they're ok I guess (especially Alolan).

Dawn Wings Necrozma

1673215616710.png

Yeah, that would be me looking at this Necrozma.

Aggron !

Back
Top Bottom