• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Always kind of liked Bisharp. I never used it on a time, and it is a pain to evolve from a Pawniard. But I really like the typing, and I don't mind more humanoid, monster looking Pokémon.

Eelektross

Prolly my favorite of the line. I love the power, and its appearance defeating Iris' Dragonite also made me appreciate it more. Though, I am not the biggest fan of its color. I don't hate it, I just prefer the brown of its previous stages.

Not a gator, but how about another water creature that is ground type, Gible

I love it! It's everything I would've wanted from a new Applin evo; the original duo from last gen were alright, but Dipplin and Hydrapple have really elevated my opinion of the whole line. I never thought a mass of serpentine heads could be so... cute?

Polteageist

Magearna is one of my favorite Pokémon. I find its lore, inspiration, and method of ultimately obtaining the original form very sick. I've also loved its design since the day Magearna was first revealed.

Bonus points for being the most textbook mythical Pokémon ever in execution. It's literally built through the power of arcane sciences and Pokémon life energy just to be given away to someone as a gift. It's like most mythicals in the series except it's hardcore established for Magearna, to the point where it's tradition.

I also speculate that whoever built Magearna must have been inspired by AZ and his backstory.

Like with AZ's machine and Floette, the lives of many Pokémon had to be taken to give life to Magearna. The similarities don't end there; Magearna naturally carries a signature move known as Fleur Cannon. Fleur Cannon is a powerful attack move where the user opens their hand up in a flower-like shape and launches a powerful beam at the opponent. The ultimate weapon opened itself up in a flower-like shape and launched a large beam up into space, landing on the Kalos region and ending the war. Magearna is currently the only Pokémon with this particular attack. The same scientist who created Magearna also created a mechanical kingdom named Azoth for it. ORAS confirmed to have used the term "Azoth" to emphasize on the letters A and Z and this kingdom named Azoth just happens to have been built in Kalos 2500 years after the weapon fired. Lots of similarities between Magearna and AZ's ultimate weapon out of nowhere and I find it all neat.

Meloetta

Last edited:
I really like Meloetta! It used to be my favorite mythical actually, I have so many fond memories of just hyper fixating on them and just drawing them over and over and over again for hours!
Like with AZ's machine and Floette, the lives of many Pokémon had to be taken to give life to Magearna. The similarities don't end there; Magearna naturally carries a signature move known as Fleur Cannon. Fleur Cannon is a powerful attack move where the user opens their hand up in a flower-like shape and launches a powerful beam at the opponent. The ultimate weapon opened itself up in a flower-like shape and launched a large beam up into space, landing on the Kalos region and ending the war. Magearna is currently the only Pokémon with this particular attack. The same scientist who created Magearna also created a mechanical kingdom named Azoth for it. ORAS confirmed to have used the term "Azoth" to emphasize on the letters A and Z and this kingdom named Azoth just happens to have been built in Kalos 2500 years after the weapon fired. Lots of similarities between Magearna and AZ's ultimate weapon out of nowhere and I find it all neat.
I am taking this idea in my AU, thank you in advance

Hmmmm, I think it's safe to talk about Pecharunt, no?

Probably one of my favorite Mythicals. The ability to switch between its four forms for different versatility is also pretty neat. Also, it looks very much like an alien while also remaining in a recognizable design. Destiny Deoxys is also one of my favorite Pokémon movies.

Victini

The very first Pokemon in the National Pokedex. I suppose it's okay, but I have noted that in the earliest games the only Poison-type move it could learn was PoisonPowder, at least through leveling up. Other than that, 7/10.

How about Noibat?

Back
Top Bottom