• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

@berylguzmania I mean mine was pretty short for Noibat, so don't worry about it.

I don't really care too much for Iron Moth. However, I do prefer it to Iron Jugulis. Also, its wings being solar panels is pretty neat.

Iron Hands

Last edited:
I didn't care for Poltchageist at all and found it underwhelming as an ecological/convergent counterpart when it debuted (didn't help that my best friend Rainami really wanted the leaked convergent counterpart to be a Swalot doppelganger, and man was she sad when it turned out she was misled), and even now I feel it's probably the least memorable thing introduced in the Teal Mask expansion. I don't really dislike it by any means but compared to Dipplin and its eventual twist by the time Indigo Disk rolled around it feels lacking. These feelings also pretty much reflect how I feel with the respective sibling pair that you develop rivalries with in the DLC, who happen to have the aforementioned Pokemon as their aces: Carmine is funny in her own right but Kieran's entire character arc, even if it felt a bit rushed in the end, far overshadows whatever Carmine's screentime showed.

Sneasler

I definitely think it looks more like a digimon!

Fletchling

It has a cute yet simple design. It is a bit of a shame that it is overshadowed by Charizard. Although, the same could be said about Charmeleon compared to Charmander and Charizard. Otherwise, the flame on its tail is a neat concept.

Clodsire

Ehhh.............I was never the biggest fan of Quagsire, and to me Clodsire is just Quagsire flopped down on all fours with a different color, plus its a Poison type now. Weeeee. I'm not the biggest fan of Poison types in general, especially slow, bulky ones like Clodsire that rely on stall, my least favorite style of battling. It's why I don't like Poison types much in the first place. (Plus, Paldean Wooper and Clodsire stole the unique typing from Nidoqueen and Nidoking that they had held for over 25 years, which I'll never forgive them for. JK.) So yeah, not the biggest Clodsire fan.

Kleavor

Last edited:
I don't have the same affection for it that others do.The change from a hand puppet to a creepy marionette is cool idea. And Mega Banette is even creepier. However, I just don't really like it that much.

How about Jellicent?

I find Jellicent really funny because it looks like a combination of an old baby toy I have and the Pringles guy. The image in my head of those two fusing to create Jellicent is just hysterical to me.

Hisuian Decidueye

Now, normally I don't care much for Pokemon's regional forms, but Hisuian Decidueye is an exception. It should be noted, however that a lot of that probably comes from the fact that I'm heavily biased towards regular Alolan Decidueye- it's my favorite Ghost type and and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, so it should come as no surprise that I also liked its Hisuian variant.

However, I remember when we got our first glimpse of the Hisuian forms of Decidueye, Samurott, and Typhlosion, and I was......skeptical at first. It looked too different from Alolan Decidueye (I still remember thinking it looked like some sort of scarecrow.) But, as time went on and we all got a better look at it along with the others, and I learned more about it, like how it has the strength to crush boulders with its legs-it stated to grow on me more and more. And after choosing Rowlet for my Legends: Arceus playthrough and eventually evolving it into a Hisuian Decidueye of my own......it was cemented as my favorite regional form and one of my favorite Pokemon, right together with its Alolan counterpart. Nowadays, I like them both equally as much.

Oh, and I have to say this-after seeing how Alolan Decidueye's walking animation in Sw/Sh in the Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra was just running on the ground instead of flying, I figured Hisuian Decidueye would just stand in battle or when let out in the overworld- but I was overjoyed to see it fly in battles over water and in tbe overworld! (And the best part? I discovered it totally blind and by chance-I wasn't spoiled online for once! :giggle:)

Hisuian Decidueye will always be one of my favorite regional forms, and one of my favorite Pokemon! And, as a final note-it will also always be a reminder to me of my of one of my favorite teams that I've ever used in a Pokemon game, and it was a wonderful part of it.

This one, to be exact:
1707541331649.png

Hisuian Goodra

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually a bigger fan of Hisuian Sligoo compared to Hisuian Goodra. Which is funny because I am a bigger fan of regular Goodra than I am of regular Sligoo. I just don't like that Hisuian Goodra's shell is its tail. I wish the shell was separate from its tail. Otherwise, Steel/Dragon is a pretty cool typing.

Alolan Marowak

Alolan Marowak is one of my favorite Alolan forms. I used one on my first USUM playthrough, and Fire-Ghost is just inherently a cool type combo. I also really like the Fire trial and Alolan Marowak is obviously a big part of that. But my favorite memory with Alolan Marowak was predicting its existence. I remember reading the Sun and Moon website before its reveal and seeing it say that Kiawe has a Marowak, leading me to telling all my friends who were even vaguely into Pokemon that Marowak was going to get a fire-type regional variant. An bvious prediction, I know, but I was quite proud of it.

Bramblin

Awesome minimalist design and type combination.

Talonflame.

Back
Top Bottom