• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ANTI-shippings Club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know you all in real life I'm Butch (u know from team rocket have a drowsy, travel with cassady)

This thread is great. I'm not a huge shipper (or an anti-shipper), but this still cracks me up.

Betting that at least two of them really are the same person. I love how you keep denying it.

This thread is great. I'm not a huge shipper (or an anti-shipper), but this still cracks me up.

Betting that at least two of them really are the same person. I love how you keep denying it.

I'm betting on it too.

Also, as funny as this is, the more people post, the more this (failure of a) troll gets fed.

listen Josn and contestshipping are completely different people! go into their account info and check their e-mail addresses I would know I'm Butch (team rocket, has drowsy, travels with cassady, rivals of Jessie and James)

How the hell am I stubborn? Really? And if that's the best insult you can make then... wow just WOW...

So I was trying to insult you?? No I was just saying youre stubborn for refusing to believe that we are seperate people
It doesnt even make sense why wed be the same person anyways
You guys just assume all kindsa strange stuff and refuse to believe that theres the possibility that youre wrong

Hahaha this is so crazy xD

As...entertaining as it is to watch this train-wreck of a thread. I find myself hoping this stain upon our fair forum is removed with all due haste.

listen Josn and contestshipping are completely different people! go into their account info and check their e-mail addresses I would know I'm Butch (team rocket, has drowsy, travels with cassady, rivals of Jessie and James)

and Butch, what might your other username be?

Having two different emails is totally irrelevant.

i have one username and one e-mail adress! (i am the esteamed Butch, team rocket, travels with cassady, rival of Jessie and James)

I am not sure when to bet it is going to be closed...But I wont miss this chance!!!

OMGSJKKLJ Shipping is soooooo so stupid I mean this is all boud Pokemanz battles but they should be more mature why there isnt much blood inthisn thing nintendo is so stupid and kiddie cuz only cool kids like me pleys pkmnos for its Epic cartoonish battle althoruhg teir are not on par with those of Mah mechas Digimanz.

PS: the wii is a fad.GTA IS THE BAZT SERIES OF GAMES EVERZ AND IT PWNS POKEMON. FTFW.

Hahaha
Wow
Ok, I guess I cant keep it from you smart people
We were the same person *extreme sarcasm*
Ahh the stubborn people of the world... You give me lotsa laughs :D

bye all and remember i'm watching you and coming to steal all your pokemon and deliver them to giovanni (i am the esteamed Butch, team rocket, travels with cassady, rival of Jessie and James)

Digimon is obviously better than pokemon tho Sombra29 :)

Such a wonderful thing to sit down on this nice evening and laugh at this thread "sips cup of tea" mmmyess....

You weren't fooling any of us, honestly now.

Kite, may I join your tea time? *takes a mug and sips* Aaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom