• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Art Gallery *NEW* Human Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a trainer sprite of the DP character, just with angel wings. I would like if there was a transparent background. I just said I would like 2 times. Now 3 times.

I would like a trainer sprite of the DP character, just with angel wings. I would like if there was a transparent background. I just said I would like 2 times. Now 3 times.

Lucas or Dawn? OTL

Shiny or TGT better come back and help me with all these, geez...

nuregami, you can also do me a vs sprite
thnks

nuregami, you can also do me a vs sprite
thnks

possibly, though I don't know if these things will be done anytime soon... >__>;; I'm so lazy.
which vs. sprite do you want me to use as the base? like, what trainer do you want modified? I don't think I could draw these things entirely on my own, I tried and ffff failed.

Last edited:
Shiny or TGT better come back and help me with all these, geez...

Yeah, but I fail at trainer sprites. I could try though!

Oh, and as soon as I can get onto a Windows computer, I'm gonna do that Electrivire (sp?) Honchcrow thing.

Can someone here make a trainer and a VS Sprite based off of this.
femtraner.png

Yeah, but I fail at trainer sprites. I could try though!

Oh, and as soon as I can get onto a Windows computer, I'm gonna do that Electrivire (sp?) Honchcrow thing.

yay! Cressy-Tina also wants a Siamese Flygon.

I'll try these trainer sprites eventually, I just have to feel like doing things first.

possibly, though I don't know if these things will be done anytime soon... >__>;; I'm so lazy.
which vs. sprite do you want me to use as the base? like, what trainer do you want modified? I don't think I could draw these things entirely on my own, I tried and ffff failed.
well you pick which sprite, falkner's or lance's
if falkner, can make his hand hold a pokeball?
if lance, pokeball too

i actually made one to show you something like what i want. see if you can make it better or even make the bag for it. i also want a vs. sprite with the base of erika's vs sprite. something like this

Last edited:
well if you have those, why do you need me to do anything? .__.

just wanted to see if you could do any better. i dont think that i am very good...

WOAH! look at them requests! that's a lot. You guys need help? I'm good with fusions and recolouring, and only them. I tried trainer splicing once and failed big time at it.

WOAH! look at them requests! that's a lot. You guys need help? I'm good with fusions and recolouring, and only them. I tried trainer splicing once and failed big time at it.

pretty much all that's there now is trainer sprites. D: if you want you can do the Shiny Electivire/Honchkrow splice IceTi requested, though.

Hey i was wondering if you could make me a splice of a Shiny Electivire and a Honchkrow?
Is it possible if you could?

This one? I might be able to do that, but it all depends if Iceti wants the basecolors to be shiny or normal.

Edit: Derp. Way too hard, Can't make one without it looking terrible.

Last edited:
So is someone going else to do it if he isnt or not?

I'm just thinking of putting wings on Electivire and coloring them orange and calling it good... OTL I still am in a horrible art/etc block and am slowly working my way out.

Ok thanks could you make the electivire the colour of honchkrow if that is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom