• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Artist's Alcove Chat Thread

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND!!:D
SPACE BALLS!!
pokeballnebula.gif

Wow! It's really cool!
IT'S RAINBOW! The light bit stands out though.

Also, free Milk of Time for everyone!

iaza18417420724900.gif

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it!

I find things look cooler when they're creepy!>;D
Hence why I like CreepyPasta so much.
VHFCEDJSKXAMHFCDUJK
All CreepyPasta art is BOWSS.
You should write a CreepyPasta fic/make CreepyPasta fanart out of that spirit.xD

Nah, I suck at writing. But you guys can if you want.

I was thinking of drawing black mist coming out of its mouth, but never did..

Ohhh you should!!:D
Make like a bunch of wierd shiz come out of it mouth.~
Like mist ghost's, etc.
It'd be so cool.xD

We need more art work, post them here!
That is all.

Hmmm I made this banner for my tumblr.; u ; Though to be honest, I'm not to crazy about it.D; It looks wayyyyy to plain. But I sort of like the theme of it.xD
If only I could have made it more I don't know....
But anyway's the background is more flashy, so I guess a plain banner is alright.xD
LOL.
Anyway's, how is it?
bannerwvq.png
Ps; I didn't draw anything.xD It looks like a drawing, but it was meant to me a nice graphic or whatever.:c Now it just looks like a plain drawing.xD

@Feralize I tried that but it kept looking to cluttered each time I tried.; u ; LOL. There was no winning.; 0 ; Though I am proud at how I made the hand look and shizzz.; 0 ; But like I mentioned, it kept looking like it was a drawing I drew (which I didn't, I just edited the hell out of it.xD) instead of a banner.:c
I tried adding a realistic flower behind it, but I didn't upload it.xD I wasn't sure which one looked best.
But I think with the flashy background, I think I can still pull it off. o: But I just have to get this HTML.> - < It wont let me edit properly.; 0 ;

Back
Top Bottom