• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Aura Tourney (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign-Up Form

Name: Adasia

Age (16 and Up): 21

Appearance: Dark brown wavy short hair, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin with a black and red hoodie. Under the hoodie is a navy blue t-shirt. He also wears a black hat with a red Poke-Ball on it. He has dark jeans with white and red shoes. About 6 foot 1 inch.

Trainer or Terrain Master: Trainer

Terrain Specialty Only needed for Terrain Masters): N/A

Background: Adasia's home town is Sunyshore City in Sinnoh. Eventually Adasia got his first Pokemon, a Beldum, at the age of 10. He has assembled a great team and has practiced many times to fight others, and to eventually compete in the Sinnoh League.. He has traveled all over Sinnoh meeting new Pokemon, and being to Hoenn will be his first time out of the region.

Pokemon:
Metagross (N/A)
Raichu (male)
Starmie (female)
Dragonite (female)
Espeon (female)
Infernape (male)

Extras:
Lucario (male)
Alakazam (female)
Blissey (female)

Preferred Poke Gauntlet Design: Black with flames.

Other: He loves midnight.

Last edited:
Denied. Your background is lacking and your appearence could use some work too. Also, I would heavily discourage using 3 Dragon Types as you more than likely will have to fight against the Tundra Terrain Master at some point. I would balance the team out a little better, edit, and try again.

Also, I think it is a good idea for me to appoint Ombrare as a second GM, the first being me. Would you have any objection to that?

EDIT:Accepted, though barely. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Last edited:
I won't let you down, and I will earn your respect. That's how I am.

Thanks for the promotion. I won't let you down, Lux.

ooc// ^_^; Actually I picked Sunflora because I like the Solar Power ability, sorry about trying to add in a Grass type, I've replaced her with Granbull if that's okay. I'd kind of like to keep Arcanine because of the Orville-Wilbur thing, but I did switch out Quilava for Magmar.

Thanks Lux!
...Am I like, the only challenger? There seems to be a lotta Masters...

Oswald-Accepted but as usual I think we need some variety here. The Volcano is difficult to find unexpected ones offhand, but I'll work on it.

Name: Megan Gilham

Age (16 and Up): 16

Appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes, grey hoodie nad grey trousers.

Terrain Specialty Only needed for Terrain Masters):

Background: Born in Viridian City, Megan was inspired to care for unwell Pokémon like her father who was killed in a car-crash when she was eleven. Ever since she has been determined to care for Pokémon as he did. She loves all Pokémon, but likes Dragon Pokémon in particular. when she was 15 she was injured when she fell down a rather steep cliff, and almost broke her leg. Luckilly she did not, and at the age of 16 is feeling normal again. Her First Pokémon was a Cyndaquil which gradually evolved into a Quilava then a Typhlosion. Flare has developed a difference in attitude and is quite stubborn, but Megan just has to put up with it as she does with other Pokémon.
Pokemon (Six, and you can have 3 additional ones in PC storage to swap out):
Rex (Male Manectric)
Flame (Male Charizard)
Champ (Male Flygon)
Rei (Female Salamence)
Star (Female Umbreon)
Flare (Male Typhlosion)
Silver (Male Skarmory) -Reserved
Chiyo (Female Rampardos) -Reserved
Sparky (Male Raichu) -Reserved

Preferred Poke Gauntlet Design: Black with bright red, complicated shapes on.

Other: Megan felt she needed a break, so figured to take some of her most trusted Pokémon somewhere to relax. She was about to pick somewhere to say at midnight when there was a small tap on the door. The invitation.

Last edited:
If we don't get some more sign-ups I'll make another character for the remaining Terrains, but I hope I don't have to do that.

Name: Lilly Skywater

Age (16 and Up):37

Appearance:Long Midnight black hair in wavy curls and a true beauty Oval-shaped face. She wears heavy makeup and a tight fitting blue corset with black lace. She also wears a black miniskirt. She dresses innaporopriatley for her age, to hide the fact how old she is, and also doesn't look her age at all. to strangers she seems in her late 20's, not 30's. She is tall, over 6 foot easily and has sky blue eyes. Skinny build.

Trainer or Terrain Master: Terrain Master

Terrain Specialty Only needed for Terrain Masters): Pond

Background: Ask anyone who knows Lilly to describe her in two words andalmost everyone will respond with 'Femme Fatal.' Lilly has been very pretty ever since a young age. Her mother pushed her into modelling,although originally she wasn't so keen on it. As a child she entered numerous contests and had great fame before retiring age 30 and focusing on her childhood dream- become a great trainer. She has lived in Undella Town all her life, being a rich person, and knows the Riches quite well. She is a bit vain, and spends most her time applying makeup. In her modelling career, she had many sucesful photos that are still around today, her 'Milotic and me' photograph was recently voted #4 in the top 100 pokemon photos of all time, and was recently voted #2 in 'Babes of the Unova region' being surpassed by Elesa, who co-incidentally works for the same modelling agency as Lilly did when she was a model. Lilly bears a strong grudge against Elesa for this, as well as despising her taste for electric type contrasting her choice of water-types. This is why she is described as a femme fatal; in a nutshell, she can be frequently kind, then suddenly cruel.

Pokemon:
~Milotic (Female)
~Jellicent (Female)
~Lapras (Male)
~Buizel (Male)
~Lilligant (Female)
~Masquerain (Female)
*Switch-outs*
~Alomomola (Female)
~Sawsbuck (Male)
~Swanna (Female)

Preferred Poke Gauntlet Design:Deep midnight blue with aqua blue stripes.

Other: She loves graceful pokemon and strives not on brute force but status problems and the like.

Is this better? I added a lot more to her background :)

Last edited:
Almost Accepted but Jynx, Jigglypuff, and Audino aren't really adapted to a pond area.I I can be a little lenient with Glaceon, but I think the others could be better suited. My suggestion would be to use combination water types like Ludicolo and Lanturn. Feel free to edit and try again, as that and maybe a little more length to your background are the only things that need work.

Yo, Lux. Bet you knew I was gonna sign up for this.

Name: Aaron Swift

Appearance: Around 5'8", black hair, pale skin, plain blak tshirt, Midnight blue jacket, blue jeans, a blue baseball cap with a Lucario logo, black tennis shoes, a black fingerless glove on one hand w/ the gauntlet on the other.

Background: Born in the Sevii Islands, Aaron was raised to be a Coordinator by his mother. He was forced to postpone his journey for an extra 5 years of Coordinating School, where he met a girl named Alexis Byrd. At 15 he was finally allowed to leave on his journey. His starter was Auron the Riolu. He collected ribbons, and was pretty good at it, too, but his heart was never in it. After suffering a crushing defeat at the Grand Festival he began collecting the badges of Unova, however a mysterious group of men was using a machine that created a frequency so that each time a Pokemon fainted, it died, so almost all of his Pokemon didn't make it. After beating Unova's E4, he helped Alder defeat the group. He doesn't like to talk about it much because it was very emotional for him. He began testing his skills in various tournaments worldwide, and although Lucas Sovner was reluctant at first, Aaron and Ferno the BellyZard managed to convince him that sweeping is a perfectly viable competitive strategy.

Pokemon: Auron (M Lucario)
Bulk (M Tyranitar)
Webby (F Galvantula)
Kool-Aid (M Ludicolo)
Ferno (M Charizard)
X (Genderless Metagross)
King Croc (Reserved Male Krookodile)
Happy Feet (Reserved Male Empoleon)
Soulburner (Reservered Female Chandelure)

Preffered Poke Gauntlet Design: Black with Dark blue lines

Other: He loves hard-and-fast hitting Pokemon, but despite his preference for sweepers, he can handle other Pokemon quite well.

Last edited:
Glory Blaze-Accepted, but could you put a line between each section of the sign-up? It kinda runs together

WeatherWitch-Accepted

I also have a Trainer Sign-up that I'll post later tonight. All we need is for the remaining Terrain Masters to be filled and I'll post the Start-up.

Ok here's my second character

Name:Haley Floresca

Age (16 and Up):17

Appearance:Average Height, blue eyes, and she has a fairly slim, in-shape body, and long brown hair. She typically wears a light blue t-shirt, a pink skirt, and blue tennis shoes. She also occasionally wears blue and white fingerless gloves.

Trainer or Terrain Master:Trainer

Terrain Specialty Only needed for Terrain Masters):N/A

Background:Haley was born in Lilycove City in Hoenn to a semi-rich family. When she was eight years old, her parents took her to the Hoenn Grand Festival. She saw a Pokemon Contest and immediately took interest in them. She received her first pokemon, a Buneary, on her tenth birthday as a present from her parents. She decided to name her Lauren and began training for Pokemon Contests.

Haley discovered that she had a natural talent for Contests, and she traveled through the Hoenn, and later the Sinnoh and Unova Regions as well, winning Contests and catching new pokemon along the way. In her first Sinnoh Region contest, Lauren evolved into a Lopunny, and this motivated her to work evven harder. After she had won several Ribbons in the Unova Region, Haley traveled back to Hoenn to compete in her first Grand Festival attempt. She did incredibly well, but ended up losing in the finals round, earning her second place.

After she got over the loss, Haley was left with nothing to do that caught her interest. She eventually began doing Pokemon Battles, but did not take the Gym Challenge. She eventually grew bored of battling as well, and a few days before she planned to go back to the Unova Region, she recieved an invitation to the Aura Tourney, and eagerly accepted the new challenge.

Pokemon (Six, and you can have 3 additional ones in PC storage
to swap out):1.Lauren (Lopunny,Female)
2.Guard (Hitmonlee, Male)
3.Blaze (Quilava, Male)
4.Terra (Flygon, Female)
5.Knight (Empoleon, Male)
6.Midnight (Zoroark, Female)

Reserves
----------
1.Glacial (Beartic, Female)
2.Royal (Vespiqueen, Female)
3.Mystic (Reuniclus, Male)