• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games The BMGf Trail Character Creator! [7/26/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The BMGf Trail Character Creator! [7/24/2011]

Forum name: Hellion
Character name: Gibly
Species: Half-Human, Half-Elf, Half-Angel Human
Looks: Supermodel Hawt, Red Hair, Piercing Blue Eyes, dressed in a red kimono Like Sarah, she's plain and tall.
Story: She's won an Oscar, a Pullitzer Prize and a Nobel Peace Prize before the age of 12. Was the first teen astronaut and the model that appeared on the cover of Vogue America, Vogue Paris and Italian Vogue at the youngest age. Was the hawtest girl in school and everyone loved her, but she decided that she was making people at her school feel bad about themselves since she was so perfect that she decided to join the trail to give them the opportunity to blossom. Murderer on the run.
Item carried: Two Katanas Actually, that sounds cool. Two Katanas.

No swords or other unfair advantages, Hellion.

But...

Dual Pistols?

Fine, Item carried: A first edition of Tolstoi's epic War and Peace.

Forum name: Wartortle
Character name: Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl Haanif
Species: The prince of all saiyans Human
Looks (optional): Haanif has black hair that sticks up. He wears a black shirt and white-ish pants. He has blue eyes.
Story (optional): He is short on money, so he is on the trail for that reason.
Item carried: The two hundred, twenty-first issue of "Seeking Gold"

Sorry for the delay, I was in holidays and this started kinda out of the blue...

Forum name: ghaskan
Character name: M
Species: Zigzagoon Human
Looks (optional): Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin... wait, it's just light tan. Glasses. T-Shirt. Jeans. Boring. Move on.
Story (optional): Good enough childhood, like most everyone else.
Item carried: A green écharpe.

écharpe? What?

Forum name:Soledad
Character name: Candy
Species:Human
Looks (optional):She's tall but no too tall, with big brown eyes and long dark black hair. She loves hats, and she usually wears this cute one given to her during her 12th birthday by her now dead father. Her shorts give her a very much needed "cute" appearance. Candy usually wears a T-shirt with the word "Sour" stamped onto it, but nobody knows why.
Story (optional): Candy was born in a big city where she lived until she was 10, when her parents decided to move to a more relaxing environment in the big outdoors. Here she discovered her love for adventures and danger. One day while going out with her father something big happened, this is something not even I know...but she was the only one that returned home that day.

Item carried: A yoyo

Last edited:
Tell me what a tanto is, and I might accept it. I truly have no idea.

No unfair advantages. That includes all weapons. Fork over your knife.

Forum name: Zhwoobatte
Character name: Zhwoo
Species: A mutated Accelgor with 2 legs
Item carried: A battery-powered air contitioner

Accepted, Zhwoo. But the Accelgor no powers or moves, okay?

Forum name:Sgt.Pepper's
Character name: Roy
Species: Human
Looks (optional): Brown Hair, Brown eyes, and he has a light tan.
Story (optional): Roy had a normal life working in the city until he got boed of doing the same thing for 10 years. He quit his job and now he's joined the trail.
Item carried: A full Biography of the Beatles.

Yoshiwaker, I believe you're not in the BMGf Trail. Why did you post here? Tell me in PM or VM, not in-thread.

Sorry. I guess I shouldn't post here when i don't really know what it is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom