• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bragging Thread!

Got a calm Zapdos with 3 perfect IVs in SA, Spe and Sde from the GTS and for a freaking Noivern!!! :p And the coolest thing is that this Zapdos is Japanese!!!! Now I can yell "Sundaaa" whenever I call him to battle :D

now if I can just get a shiny Metagross!!! .

My new high score in Head It in Pokemon-Amie...

1461078_679110788775447_2086111539_n.jpg

i think i play this game too much

Last edited:
i love getting scores like that

in pokemon crystal i have a gold vulpix, gold magikarp, shiny bulbasaur, green espeon, purple charizard, red gyrados (of course), blue ditto (of course), blue porygon and blue porygon 2

I got 1230 points in Head-It. Nice round number, that one.

Anyway, while trying to evolve my Amaura (those Dugtrios on Route 13 give a bit of trouble since they're so fast) I went into Winding Woods and my first encounter was a female Zoroark! Caught that thing in a Premiere Ball.

Not much later, I encounter a second female Zoroark! Caught her in a Heal Ball.

And suddenly my Noibat evolves. I'm naming her Cynder now.

I caught a shiny machop in a cave, I think it was Glittering Cave. It looks kinda sickly compared to the normal colour scheme.

Oh, are we sharing Head-It records? Here's mine:

This game is very addicting, haha.

Yeah my high score's 1324. It's frustrating that points don't rack up after 999 so everything from 1000 onwards is just dependent upon your streak. Getting into the 3000s would be really easy if it weren't for that. I still haven't managed to figure out how to hit the giant yarn ball in the first 3 stages. Anyone figure that out?

Right after I finished Super Training my Shiny Heliolisk, I go onto Route 6 to battle some wild Audino, and the first Pokémon I encounter is a Shiny Venipede!

Somebody gave me a Protean Froakie over Wonder Trade the other day. The new ability sounds cool, definitely have to test it out. Too bad for the nickname "Zits", though.

Last edited:
I caught a Shiny Dodou in the Friend Safari. I was Sycronizing for a Brave Tropius to breed with a Bergmite, so the Dodou is Brave Natured, but it's Shiny! Yay!

Also, while battling someone online, I got three critical hits in a row! Totally amazing right?

I managed to accidentally breed a shiny Froakie when I was breeding for a female Protean Froakie. And later on that very night I found a shiny Beautifly in the Friend Safari. I guess it was my lucky night. x)

Just got my second shiny in X - an Espurr from breeding with Masuda using two Meowstic (neither of which were mine). The end result was male and Impish, which isn't a great nature, but then again Male Meowstic aren't meant to be the fighters so a subpar Special Attack isn't bad in exchange for defence.
If anything, I was more surprised I got a shiny on my 24th egg. I was expecting it to be around egg 100 at least based on past experiences. Well, guess I'll be hatching some more now. Hopefully I can get a shiny female to go with him. If not, someone lucky will probably get it over the Wonder Trade.

More bragging for my boyfriend than for me, he recently hatched a shiny goomy with 5 perfect IV's.

I'm a little bit jealous, I mean he did breed it from a pair goomies I had given him to help with breeding other things...

He's got it boxed for now, but I hope he builds a team around it some day.

All my shinys are in earlier games (Can't wait for bank system!), but that still counts no? :/ - I have a shiny Purrloin, Giratina (Not from event), and Virizion.

Aw, I came to post about me catching my second ever shiny Pokemon but it seems like everyone else is as well. I caught a sawsbuck and at first I thought it wasn't a shiny due to their not being much difference however luckily I did notice a glitter when the Pokemon appeared so I thought I may as well catch it..and it turns out it was a shiny Pokemon. A slight improvement from the other shiny Pokemon I first found back in Emerald (a tentacruel).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom