• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop [CLOSED]

After glancing at our Shop, what is your first impression?

• You call this a Shop? How'd you get past the Moderators?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has a lot of room for growth; improve!

• Just standard compared to other item Shops on Bulbagarden Forums

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Breloomer

Owner of the TM Swap Shop
Reaction score
For the time being, the TM Swap Shop is closed.

I apologize. There are a number of important reasons for this, and I will state them here for the curious. Please know, however, that this shop means a great deal to me and Chris, my associate, so if this is the end, then... well, it'll suck. We will try and see if there is a way to save it, but it's not looking good at this point. (Don't worry for all the pending orders, I've saved everything on a flash drive.)

1. General Problems
I cannot find as much time as I originally thought I could to fulfill orders. At first, it was things like losing my DS charger, then it escalated to things like losing my DS altogether.

2. Internet problems.
Both me and Chris have been having some crippling Wi-Fi trouble. His internet service provider is not living up to their expectations, and my internet has been set with and encryption device that a DS Lite is incapable of registering.

3. Conflict with personal life.
As I said before, I can't find the time to run this shop without it getting in the way with my own life. I'm sorry to say this, but playing Pokemon just isn't as important as our academic lives.

I'm so sorry for all of this. I will update this when the final descision is made.​

Last edited:
Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop

1.- thick club, life orb, and (if you can do this) 4 rare candies. If you cant ill take thick club, rare candy, life orb, dragon scale, magmarizer, and electrizer.

1.- thick club, life orb, and (if you can do this) 4 rare candies. If you cant ill take thick club, rare candy, life orb, dragon scale, magmarizer, and electrizer.

we can and we will, which TM are you offering?

Please post orders in the way I said to in the first post, shinymamoswine. You didn't even list what TMs you were swapping.

He had 5 life orbs to trade me and still has them on offer, so I think he has quite a bunch of rare candies too.

I'm gonna love this thread. All items, fast service and (in my opinion) very good pricing. Thanks Breloomer :)

Edit: damn, owners beat me to it. Well, of course they did.

Ohh, yeah sorry i so forgot! I am offering trick room, so thats all 6.

ive got you down for 1 trick room, you're good. be sure to check in for time/date when the shop is running

He had 5 life orbs to trade me and still has them on offer, so I think he has quite a bunch of rare candies too.

I'm gonna love this thread. All items, fast service and (in my opinion) very good pricing. Thanks Breloomer :)

Edit: damn, owners beat me to it. Well, of course they did.

Listen to Whynotnow. He speaks the truth. :D

Choice Band, Salac Berry, Toxic Orb for my Shadow Claw? My avatar has tested and approved this TM. ;-)

Sure thing. Your order will be put down by my Sales Manager. Thank you. We will contact you when the Shop is running.

Explosion for Rare Candy x6? I also have an extra Trick Room, if you've got that many rare candies :p If not, I'll take PP Maxes
FC: 5285 4060 1110

NOTE!

Don't be modest in asking for what you want! We have an EXCESSIVE stock! Please, if you want 20+ Rare Candies, just say so! Modesty doesn't exist in The Breloomer's and Chris DragonBlade's world!

I'm interested in the power anklet, power lens, and 2 pp max
i have a TM90- Substitute to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom