• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Broken (START UP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Sorry, had a busy few days.

Sam slowly recovered after the fight. He looked around, finding the place empty. The officers lay on the ground, paralysed. There was no sign of who had saved them. He saw a small figure get off and sprint off down an alley.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked the figure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel turned his head to see the larger youth, sprawled on the ground, looking at him.

"I think I saw them going down here. Let's go." He sprinted down the alleyway, pursuing the mysterious group.

Kenme was bored. There was seemingly nothing to do, and she would not put up with boredom. She decided to wander around with Luriss following behind as usual. She came across a large group of knocked-out people, and Luriss' eyes widened in terror. "Hm... Guess I missed the fun, huh?" Kemne asked to herself with a sigh.

When Micah arrived to a new town he notice all the markings around. He knew that a fight happen, so he set up a stage so he can perform for some money.
Micah said, "alright guys come on out." As all of his pokemon comes out to help him out put up the stage. When the stage was finish he started to play while his pokemon dances so he could get some cash to start up a new life here.

"I didn't need your help. And I should ram this sword staright through you so give me a good reason why not." Shane glared at phantom angrily. He gripped his sword tightly. Gallade and Bisharp caught up with Shane but stood back knowing they would get in the crossfire if they interfered with the angered Shane.

Micah started hearing noises while he was performing, so he grabbed his stuff and rushed to the noise. once he got their he was surprised what was happening here.
"So what do we have here?" Micah said with a devilish smile. While his pokemon was behind him trying to catch their breath.

Phantom looked at the crowd that had gathered. "Look, I'm not a bad guy. I help you from the kindness of my heart, and you threaten to stab me? Why don't we let our pokemon do the talking?" The Scyther appeared from behind Phantom, and lunged at Shane.

As koryente stared at scyther. Micah asked, "Hey, are you two gonna rock or am I gonna have to crash this party? Cause I want a little fun too."

Kemne noticed noises from an alley, and decided to investigate out of boredom. Luriss hid behind her as she noticed a fight was brewing. "My money's on the guy in the mask," Kemne said to Luriss. "I think the guy with the sword just ate, and you never fight right after eating."

OOC: Who is already in the broken and who isn't. Also characters are kind of jumping around so it should be established whether it's day or night as well general area.

Nhightmare stood behind Kemne watching to see who would win the fight between Phantom and Shane. He had been walking around patrolling as he does constantly to make sure his members are safe. Vishous as usual hovered beside him.

Kemne noticed someone else behind her. "Ah, boss," she said turning around. "Who do you think'll win?"

"Damn no time! Gallo quickly!" Gallade appeared behind shane and crouched down. Shane used his ability to combine his soul with Gallade. A green sword of pure energy manifested in Shane's left hand. He blocked and pushed back the Scyther. a blinding green light seemed to have exploded where Shane was. As it faded, Shane knelt on the ground, his left arm bleeding rapidly. He used all his energy in that last attack. "Damn" Shane knew the consequences of his attack, but the arrival of the new people had distracted him long enough for Phantom's Scyther to get close to him. Shane's green sword faded, all the energy he had left was used to keep him from falling unconscious.

OOC: From what I know, it's early morning, and Shane and Micah are NOT yet in the Broken.

Phantom grinned from under his mask. "Heh....Impressive...No human has ever blocked my Scythers attack, and few pokemon have either. Oh, Boss! Surely he would make a fine addition to our wonderful band of misfits? The musician too, I guess. So what do you say, boss? Have I found two new members?" The Scyther glared at Shane, and, with no order from Phantom, attacked Shane once more.

Chris walked out of the Brokens base, angry. There were no members there other than him. They're probably doing something without me...maybe...a fight? Could it be? Could his makeshift family be in danger? Chris grabbed his pokeballs, and ran through Castelia. Eventually, he arrived at the Docks. Tons of thugs hanged around here, so it would be the perfect place for a fight. Chris saw the large group of cops on the ground, and started helping a few to their feet. "Are you all okay? What happened?"

Sancticus awoke to a Munchlax poking him in the face. Sancticus stood up with difficulty. leaning on Chris for support. "Thank you. I want you to go back to your house, now. Their are some criminals running about..." Chris nodded, returned his pokemon, and began walking off. Sancticus began barking orders. "Start searching the Piers, you look in the sewers, I'll look through town."

Kemne stared at Shane's bloody arm. Strange... But he didn't get struck... she thought.

Ferin flew to the docks of Castelia. "Lets see... this is... Unova?" she said to herself. "Looks like fun." She wandered around and noticed a group of people in an alley. "Hey, do any of you guys know the way to the nearest Pokémon Centre?" she asked.

Micah notice Ferin "oh, its over there. Why do you need to know?" then he continued to watch the fight at the alley "hey guys wanna make a wager?"

"I would rather..." shane collapsed from expending his energy in the last hit. His arm bled more for using the energy blade recklessly. Gallade and Bisharp called out to the other pokemon. "Help he will die if he doesn't get treatment. Please help!" Gallo and Bellaro held on to their dear friend. In one act of defiance, Gallo and Bellaro attacked Scyther. Then, Shane's Farfetch'd Ken appeared and ordered Gallo and Bellaro to take him to get help. "You two will get yourselves killed and then Shane will die because of your actions. And all of you should be ashamed as this great man (Shane) will be die with no help." Ken was an interesting sight. A ridiculous farfetch'd able to order around two Pokemon many times his own size and speak perfect english.

OOC: Forgot to say Farfetch'd can speak english but is like Meowth. Although seemingly cool, he seems almost too weak to hold such a position as Shane's strongest pokemon

Chris was walking around town, upset. He had found no sign of the others, and he was becoming worried. But who were those criminals the baton guy was speaking of? Chris looked down an alleyway, seeing some thugs bandaging their wounds. "You there! Tell me where my friends are!"

Phantom returned his Scyther. "You two should listen to the Farfetch'd...he speaks the truth. Now can we all please leave? It's getting terribly cramped in this alleyway...." A sudden flash of light appeared, and Phantom was suddenly on the top of a nearby roof, grinning. Phantom sped off towards base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom