• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have summervacation soon! First this week, then another 2 weeks of school first, then the testweek, and then freedom! :D

Here is the plot:
Him had never gave up fighting the Powerpuff Girls. Now Him has a daugther named Mi Mi. Him and Mi Mi plan to destory and rule Townsville with their army from Hell. They also brainwash Buttercup into beating the crap out of the other Powerpuffs. But Bell joins the team. Blossom says yes that Bell can join but Bubbles thinks this is a bad idea. Blossom, Bubbles, and Bell have to destory Him and Mi Mi's army and they have to beat the crap out of Buttercup.

Okay...

Who's Mi Mi's mother?

I just figured Him would just adopt. I mean, he doesn't seem like the type who would... reproduce. <_<

I'm going to make it that Him adopted Mi Mi and turned her into his kind.

Ouch, unlucky.

lol @ replying to very old posts. But it was unlucky indeed.

I'm going to make it that Him adopted Mi Mi and turned her into his kind.

Ewww. That's wronger than all the previous suggestions on many levels. I suggest not doing that, I think it'd be better if she'd be artifically created (or a test-tube baby).

UGH! It took me twenty freaking minutes to get online to check my class time only to discover that the class I was thinking started TODAY started in fact YESTERDAY! Godfuckingdamnfuckingit!!!!!!!!!!

And the computer godfuckingdamnfucking went the godfuckingdamnfuck offline when I posted this! What a great start to the day! Just great! UGH!

lol @ replying to very old posts. But it was unlucky indeed.

Ewww. That's wronger than all the previous suggestions on many levels. I suggest not doing that, I think it'd be better if she'd be artifically created (or a test-tube baby).

Fine but what I mean by making her his kind is making her a devil too.

Fine but what I mean by making her his kind is making her a devil too.

Ok, now I'm confused. Was Mi Mi another species than him before she was adopted, or did I misunderstand you?

edit:

Holy Moly, if my testweek lasts only 1 week, then that means that super mario galaxy 2 comes out the last day of my testweek (when my vacation starts). THE PERFECT TIME FOR A RELEASE! :D Coincidently, the exact same thing happened to brawl two years ago.

Last edited:
My sister was in a bad mood all weekend. And why are you in a bad mood?

I'm in a bad mood mainly because of one of my friends and my boyfriend.
Mostly one of my friends though. I only have 25 dollars left and it's her fault.

I see some other people here are annoyed as I am.
I can't believe I was just told writing about pokemon is a waste of my time, and by my own family member. I thought I would be nice and tell her what I was working on. But no, apparently I should be writing about other things. I know I should write what ever I want to, especially if it has purpose.

Why! Why do people dislike pokemon?!

so what do you call a black person who isn't from America anyway, an African non-American? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom