• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
7e45022e88d84cb08970be3.png
What?

Aw never mind. I forgot the campus internet is slow as balls. D: I'll just wait till I get home.

@Aiko: No More Heros is a game.

I just got myself the Ghost in the Shell OST 1,2,& 3 at my F.Y.E XD it is amazing

Oooh Awesome. I only have the soundtrack to the first movie because i havnt seen the series yet. Its on my summer watch list though.

Oooh Awesome. I only have the soundtrack to the first movie because i havnt seen the series yet. Its on my summer watch list though.

It Really is a good Series. i haven't watched the movie at all. i heard the Major gets really extreme

It Really is a good Series. i haven't watched the movie at all. i heard the Major gets really extreme

He was my favorite character.
But I'm excited for the series cuz the movie doesnt get a chance to explore people characters very well, I'll probably watch the sequel first though.

He was my favorite character.
But I'm excited for the series cuz the movie doesnt get a chance to explore people characters very well, I'll probably watch the sequel first though.

umm... The Major is a women. @_@ i thought. but indeed, only Naruto movies do that.

I thank Adult Swim for allowing GTS: SAC to grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom