• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2. My last real one was today.

Plus, I had some glitchy old ones that were from the year 1970. ?_?

Well, 1970 is before my time. And Bulbagarden's time. And Pokémon's time. And Nintendo's video gaming time...

And I deleted them, too...

They looked blank. Distress signals?

It will probably happen in the future. I highly doubt it will happen during our lifetime, though.

I disagree.
In before "You shall be smited," or something along those lines.

wait if his future is from the past....does that mean we will invent time machines?
It will probably happen in the future. I highly doubt it will happen during our lifetime, though.

No we won't invent time machines, don't be stupid you two. We'll just invent a device that allows you to send spam e-mails to the past. Anything non-spam will automatically be blanked out.

How do I know this? A company from the future sent me a spam e-mail explaining the whole thing and asking me if I was interested.

Well, I am a god... So...

Of what? You gotta be a god of something.

No we won't invent time machines, don't be stupid you two. We'll just invent a device that allows you to send spam e-mails to the past. Anything non-spam will automatically be blanked out.

How do I know this? A company from the future sent me a spam e-mail explaining the whole thing and asking me if I was interested.

Well that would explain the blankness. The guy that sent it must be new at the device if he didnt know how to disguise it as spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom