• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Little Kuriboh updated!

Also, all the new Pokemon's sprites revealed. I'm drawing that mushroom-PokeBall guy now. He looks cool...

Yup, I already noticed that a while ago. I'm so hyped up. I'm playing Bowser's inside story just to take my mind of the new pokémon, their movesets, the gen V competative battling etc. :D

All the sprites are revealed anyway :3

NewIsshuPokemon.jpg
My reaction to seeing this.

Oh, lookee there. Bob-omb rock is a prevo of that Cleft-looking Pokémon.

isshu-pokemon-30.jpg
isshu-pokemon-31.jpg
isshu-pokemon-32.jpg

(1 and 3)

If it weren't so strange ... I'd fap vigorously to the sight of these new pogeys.

they.are.epicus.

And the award for cutest Flying type ever goes to:
NewIsshuPokemon-1.jpg

Some of these sprites are fantastic, who said the series was losing touch. Roll on 2011!

I'm easy nicknaming the sand crocodile Leatherhead.

Everybody's hating on Gear's final evo. While I absolutely love it ^^

Unlike many others, I really hate this one though:

isshu-pokemon-131.jpg

But hey, I'm known to go against the flow.

Who wants ice cream?

isshu-pokemon-88.jpg
isshu-pokemon-89.jpg
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg

A blatantly edible Pokemon, thats a first right?

EDIT: This is the conversational thread on a Pokemon forum.. I'm very sure the conversation can be on any topic, and in this case its Pokemon. If there's rules against talking about Pokemon here, thats just plain stupid.

Leatherhead get turned into a nice purse for Belle if he hurts any Gears or Gear evo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom