• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? :/

---

Of the Disney movies, I like Toy Story most. All three, yes. xP

Because I'm here. That means I'm gonna be talking with you guys. :D

seconding current opinion on toy story 3

Can't touch me Sheriff! I brought my attack dog, with a built-in force field!

*Slinky shows up, awesome force-field appears*

Well I brought my dinosaur, who eats force-field dogs!

*YODEL-AYYY-HEEE-HOOOO!!!!*

Toy Story 3 was a good movie, it must have had a lot of heart put into it to have made it that good.

Between life, plays, staff duties, and Feli it becomes hard to be a regular in such a fast moving thread.

I do like chatting with you guys. I just don't get the opportunity much XD

Fuck nope gotta run.

Well see ya.

I do like chatting with you guys. I just don't get the opportunity much XD

We misses you too...

And now, the kinda-bad news...

My "gang"* wants to go to Easton tonight. And we're leaving here in a few minutes. So, yeah, gotta run... But I'll be back later.

Adios!

*My brothers, sister, and a half-dozen friends who are always hanging out at my house. It's just easier to refer to them as "the gang."

Evening!

What's with all the suggestive avatars, Ryuu?

...And BRAND NEW Doctor Who tomorrow! :D

I'm keeping it alive. And if I can't have a Feli avatar I will gladly take a big boobed cat girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom