• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. It's so late... and I just had dinner.

I expect a Mijumaru to appear soon.

Oh wow. It's a weekend when most people are active.

I find it weird how I'm having a 4th of July party on the 3rd of July. I just find it funny... in a way.

Oh wow. It's a weekend when most people are active.

I find it weird how I'm having a 4th of July party on the 3rd of July. I just find it funny... in a way.

Um... there must be a reason for it?

You're baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Also, where did your old avatar go? More like, where did you go?

Um... there must be a reason for it?

You're baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Also, where did your old avatar go? More like, where did you go?

I've lost a little interest on here, for an unknown reason. And my old avatar is... somewhere. o.o

Sure has. Glad to be back on this thread. :D

EDIT: Twiggy: My computer had some viruses a few months ago, which caused them to be deleted.

I'm not usually here nowadays, but in the anime forum. So that's why I seem so different.

Miju, your name rings a bell but im not sure where...

@Outcast: Is there something that interests you in particular? Or is this just a spriter's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom