• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was this concert last night that I wanted to go to ever since they announced the first bands, and on the way to school me and my mom tried to be the 74th caller or whatever and win tickets, but we didn't. So on the way home I was thinking, "Well, looks like we're not gonna get to go, time for a nice, quiet evening as usual," but turns out my parents bought tickets anyway and the whole thing that morning was a ruse. Anyway it was badass. There were a few people smoking pot, and so most of the time I was consciously trying to breathe through my mouth so as not to get high off the secondhand smoke. Marijuana smells weird. This is getting really rambly and to begin with should probably be a blog, so I'll stop.

So there was this concert last night that I wanted to go to ever since they announced the first bands, and on the way to school me and my mom tried to be the 74th caller or whatever and win tickets, but we didn't. So on the way home I was thinking, "Well, looks like we're not gonna get to go, time for a nice, quiet evening as usual," but turns out my parents bought tickets anyway and the whole thing that morning was a ruse. Anyway it was badass. There were a few people smoking pot, and so most of the time I was consciously trying to breathe through my mouth so as not to get high off the secondhand smoke. Marijuana smells weird. This is getting really rambly and to begin with should probably be a blog, so I'll stop.

Who was at it?

EDIT: For clarity, I mean what bands/groups/individual musicians.

Last edited:
So there was this concert last night that I wanted to go to ever since they announced the first bands, and on the way to school me and my mom tried to be the 74th caller or whatever and win tickets, but we didn't. So on the way home I was thinking, "Well, looks like we're not gonna get to go, time for a nice, quiet evening as usual," but turns out my parents bought tickets anyway and the whole thing that morning was a ruse. Anyway it was badass. There were a few people smoking pot, and so most of the time I was consciously trying to breathe through my nose so as to get high off the secondhand smoke. Marijuana smells good. This is getting really rambly and to begin with should probably be a blog, so I'll stop.
Aura-kun is #blazing. I expected better of you. I thought you were an upstanding citizen. For shame.

Don't worry. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts are the only ones from that list I've heard of, and that's only because they popularized "I Love Rock and Roll".

Well I know that song, but wasn't aware of the band.

Anyone got an Articuno? I need it for my nearly completed Kalos Dex, and none of the people I would normally ask chose Chespin. Well, some did, but they're slackers. I'd trade it back.

[/sorry off topic]

Edit: I bought a 3DS XL a bit ago, and I'm using my old 3DS to trade with myself, and goddamn, it seems sooooo small now. o~o

Last edited:
Anyone got an Articuno? I need it for my nearly completed Kalos Dex, and none of the people I would normally ask chose Chespin. Well, some did, but they're slackers. I'd trade it back.

[/sorry off topic]

Edit: I bought a 3DS XL a bit ago, and I'm using my old 3DS to trade with myself, and goddamn, it seems sooooo small now. o~o
I need to encounter Articuno more, but I'll do that for you once I catch it.

Due to the popularity of Froakie, the market is saturated with Moltres and there is high demand for Articuno.

I'm just going to wait for the Bank and transfer of of my many Articuno from my old games.

I like Articuno, so I'm very pleased with my choice. :3

Zapdos is my favorite bird, but Fennekin is my least favorite starter.

I could trade it to you once I catch it, Brenna. ^_^

Zapdos is my favorite bird, but Fennekin is my least favorite starter.

I could trade it to you once I catch it, Brenna. ^_^

Alright, I dont mind giving up my Zapdos, I can get another from Soul Silver through Bank anyway. Ive only ran into it once though so it may be a while xD

Are there any natures that you'd like your Articuno to have? I have a bunch of Synchronizers, so there's a pretty damn high chance I can get you one you like. ^_^

You have to encounter the birds in a cave, so yes. :3

Why is it that when I search for Articuno, he doesn't appear, but appears whenever I don't want him to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom